My Friend Ayleen In Plight

A cold night we were in a bar with some friends drinking and funkin' spending the time of the winter vacations. My friend Ayleen (the protagonist of the story) was drinking Tequila. After hours of fun the bar will be close soon and Ayleen with another of the girls and the guys went to the bathroom, however when we walked five squares from the bar Ayleen said us: -Sorry guys but I wants pee again. Do you want to return (I asked). -No, she answer, I can endure until I piss in my house. Then I speaking with Ayleen about our lifes and when we stay in a bus stop Ayleen started to hold and put his hands in her crotch. -I about to piss on my jeans. -Ayleen, need you to seek a loo now. -No, I try to endure. -May you wet on the bus or the subway. I said to the group: -I'll go with Ayleen looking for a bathroom. Don't wait me. 
Ayleen holding her crotch started to say: -I don't endure, I feel a bag inside my belly, I about to explode. Ayleen inclined and twisted trying to contain herself. We reached to a place looking for a bathroom but nothing, all closed, it not suprised it was 2 am. I said to Ayleen: -Do you want to looking a spot on street to piss. -Yes, please I can't hold. I started to walk with Ayleen looking for a spot, (an alley, a dark place, a parking) until we said a telephone cabin. In that moment Ayleen confesed me that she had pee a little on her panties. Ayleen gots desesperate fastly, in that moment, she pulled down her jeans leaving with shorts. I had to do it here, she said, Is there or in the subway. 
Ayleen pulled down her shorts and gots into the cabin where pulled down her panties and gets squatting. Ayleen started to piss wetting onto the concrete floor of the cabin. Hear such pissing was enough for me to have wants to go too. Ayleen getting relief onto pavement yet when I pulled down my jeans and tried to piss outside the cabin, in the wall. I could to do a little puddle, little compared the huge lake of pee that Ayleen made in the floor of the phone cabin. Ayleen finished her piss with a noisly moan and quaked her hips to gout. She pulled up her panties, shorts and jeans and started to walk to meet the group.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1