Missed the action, part 2

After my disappointment at missing the live action show at the metro station, I got off at my usual stop and started the slow walk back home.

At this point I was kinda getting desperate for a piss, but as I was walking I realised that would likely be impossible, as there is a local street festival happening round here this week (started today and will last till next weekend I believe), and even at gone 3am, the streets were still packed with people, far too many for me to stop and have a piss, let alone take photos!

As I was slowly walking home, resigned to the fact there would be no pee-fun tonite, I saw something that piqued my interest. There is a small area that has been barricaded off for a few weeks now, it contains a porta-potty a skip and some rubble/building material. People had opened the fencing enough to get in, and were standing in there drinking and talking. As I got closer, I could see there was a girl who at first appeared to be sitting with her bum hanging over the skip (with her bum over the inside portion). As I got close, I could see through the webbing that unfortunately, she was climbing out of the skip whilst still pulling her pants up. I can only assume she had been sitting/squatting inside the skip having a piss.

So, again, missed the actual action, but this time got a glimpse of her ass as her pants got pulled back up.