Partner is open to pee fun

On 3/20/2023 at 3:48 AM, Couple92 said:

Fuck yes! Let it happen and let us know how it goes! That’s super hot. I’m trying to get my fuckbuddy to let me piss in his hole. We’ve already pissed on each other haha. 

I will certainly say how it goes with him! My ex and i had fun like that in the past and it was exhilerating! The warm fullness taking over my insides while he pumped in and out of me, piss drenching the bedding with every thrust. Im hoping my current partner enjoys the thrill of the naughtiness as much as me! 😁

• Hot 2

I figured out the best way to entice him! He's very much into primal play and also loves marking me. Currently I cant be sporting my favourite marks on my throat due to family, but I did tell him "theres more than one way to mark someone." He looked at me confused so I replied with "think about how animals mark their territory." He seemed intrigued but had an empty tank. Another time! But it seems that comment got the gears of interest turning a bit.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3