Pee palace

This is a story inspired by a female poster in a carpet peeing thread on PS a long time ago, who briefly mentioned a similar real life adventure. This story occurred to me almost fully formed rather tham making it up as I go along, and when that happens it only takes about 30-45 minutes to write. So I decided to strike whilst the iron is hot, so to speak, and write this quickly now before returning later to my Piss mansion story. This one was first written as a letter to Wet Carpet magazine - a thread I started on PS - in order to help keep that thread there going, but I quickly decided to share it here too......

My name is Melissa and I am married to a great guy called John, both of us in our early 30s. Sex is still great between us. As far as peeing is concerned, he likes to watch me pee in the shower, or hold his dick while he pees. And when we've had a few too many to drink sometimes we have been known to pee all over each other for fun. One time, we didn't even bother with the shower but did it in the bloody kitchen, lol.

We felt somewhat embarassed and annoyed with ourselves when we saw the huge mess all over the floor that we had to clean up in the morning, though. We're both clean freaks, you see, so the idea of getting our pee all over the floor and just leaving it there all night just doesn't sit well with us and is generally not something we do. We both fantasise about peeing all over the place somewhere with abandon, and enjoy reading stories about it, but we hadn't really ever done it. Don't want to mess up our own home and we don't agree with messing up anybody else's stuff either.

Well a golden opportunity came our way recently. We've just moved into a new house which we are doing up, and John's father is a property developer. So he decoded to help us out by giving us the keys to an old house that was going to be demolished anyway, with carte blanche to take any fixtures and fittings that might be of use. So we spent much of our spare time there stripping out kitchen units and all sorts. Much of it wasn't really what we wanted but was perfectly saleable, so we'd make some cash on it anyway.

But, unbeknownst to John's dad, he was helping us out with another little matter. You see, the old and well worn carpets - not really worth anything - had mostly been left behind, and the place was going to be demolished anyway, right? Well John and I decided that whilst we were there, whenever we felt the call of nature we'd just pee wherever the hell we liked. And we drank a fair few beers on the job just so as we could pee more. For two weeks before the demolition took place, we'd have our own little pee palace.

And it was superb, just squatting down on the floor right there in whatever room I happened to be in, and peeing on the carpet on purpose. And what a rush! It sure did turn me on doing it, with my husband watching me too. I got to see him peeing on the carpet as well, and against the walls. I got a bit adventurous at times too, sometimes just standing with my legs apart and peeing right there. The sound of it pattering down on the carpet then was so fucking exhilerating.

By the end of the two weeks, we'd pretty much peed all over the carpets in every carpeted room countless times, as well as peeing on tiled floors and just leaving the puddles right there. And being such clean freaks normally it was actually kind of cool to abandon all such responsibilities for once without any guilty feelings, and just pee anywhere, anytime, without any intention whatsoever of cleaning up. It was kind of liberating.

The place did begin to smell a bit pissy and nasty in the end - we had after all spent nearly two weeks by then urinating wherever the hell we liked. But so what! It was only going to be demolished anyway, right? So why the hell not? Lol

Great fun.

• Like 3
  • Love 1