Risk of getting caught

After years of reading about our fetish, the one thing that seems to emerge is that women do get turned on by the risk of being caught.  In fact it transcends peeing and covers all sorts of naughty behavior, such as, otherwise vanilla sex, conducted in a place where the risk of being caught is real.  The turn on probably even extends into going commando or wearing something revealing, on the risk that something taboo much might get flashed.

I have experienced this with partners, as well, over the years.  Sex in public does seem to to highten the erotic response.  Wearing something hidden, but naughty seems to do the same.  The risk of being caught doing something naughty does seem to be significant.  Peeing just seems to be an aspect.

I am not so sure this applies to men, generally.  Yes, we often are thrilled and titilated, but I sense, in general, we are not seeking this, beyond the thought it would make our partner hot.  

I am interested in other's thoughts.