Bucket list

Here's my bucket list. Please feel free to add your own 

1/ to visit India 

2/ to be peed on by a black woman, unshaved, on the chest, face and in my mouth 

3/ to be peed on by an Indian or Pakistani woman, unshaved, on the face chest and in my mouth 

4/to go to a festival where there are loads of girls peeing and not giving a toss.

5/ to get my portrait done dressed as an SS officer. I have no political leanings, but their uniforms are mesmerising.

6/ to pay a prostitute to pee on me (obviously she would have to be clean etc).

7/ to win the Euro millions. I would then be able to have a call girl round every Tuesday to fulfill my fantasies.

Realistically, the nearest I'll ever get to this is winning £10 on a scratch card and a week's self catering in Bridlington with the missus.

• Like 1

I'll play. Rather than listing a general "life" bucket list, I'm going to focus only on my "sexual" bucket list. I have no desire to cheat on my wife, so I'll preface this by saying I'd like to do all of these things with my wife.

1.) Her pee during sex, especially while I'm inside. 

2.) I empty my bursting bladder while inside her.

3.) Watching my wife pee in a casual way - outdoors, in the pool, in the shower, etc.

4.) Drinking / licking from the source.

5.) "Naughty" sex (outdoors, etc.)

6.) Anal (I've never tried it!)

That's probably a good start, I may think of more.