Piss mansion (part 2)

Camilla and I walked into the large living room area where the other family members still were, and partook of some of the freely available champagne. Her father was in fact just zipping up his fly as we walked in, before stepping away from the wall. The large wet stain upon it, which extended all the way down over the skirting board onto the carpet, clearly demonstrated that he had just peed against that wall.

All those present greeted us upon our arrival.

Sarah was by now sitting upon David's lap in an armchair where a playful conversation was being had. David laughed as he said, "Sarah, please get off me. I really do need to pee."

"Well go ahead and pee. I'm not stopping you."

"Er, you kind of are, actually. I can't get up with you sitting on me."

"Well, why get up? If you did it there you'd be peeing on my ass!"

"Sarah!!! My parents are in the room!"

"Embarassed, eh? I better not mention the time you had me pee on your face then, haha."

Maria - David and Camilla's mother - then piped up with, "Too much information, you two." There was much laughter at this.

Sarah then said, "Oh ok, Dave. I suppose I better get off you so you can go pee somewhere", climbing up off of her boyfriend as she spoke. In no time he was up out of the armchair, fly unzipped and dick in hand as he faced the wall beside it, spraying it with his piss. Sarah was gazing at his penis as he peed with fairly obvious relish, but I was struck yet again by how little heed his parents paid, and how normal this was for them. It took a bit of getting used to.

Sarah then chuckled and said, "Well you won't want to sit back down in this armchair when you're done. Not unless you want a wet ass, that is." And in no time at all she was squatting upon that armchair, skirt hoisted, panties around her knees, and grinning towards her boyfriend as she powerfully peed all over the seat cushion, utterly soaking it. Again, apart this time from a brief smirk from Maria, both of the parents pretty much didn't react to this. Neither did Camilla beside me, who was soon speaking matter-0f-factly with her parents about when the guests were due to arrive, whilst all the while in the corner of the room, Sarah was still gleefully pissing on the armchair!!

Normal conversation pretty much soon resumed, but I was finding it hard to focus upon it, generally still pretty flabbergasted at the way everyone thought nothing of just pissing everywhere.

Before long, the surprisingly modern-sounding doorbell rang, and George encouraged us all out towards the large wooden-floored hall just inside from the main entrance. A man and a woman walked in and - interested in politics as I was - I immediately recognised the faces of both.

George did the official introductions. "Mark, this is Lord Butler-Woodford, more informally known to his friends as Gerald. A devout Tory and multi-billionare, a major party donor and avid campaigner for the repeal of the fox-hunting ban. Old money aristocracy, with royal connections, a true blue blood and all round good egg!"Gerald nodded affably towards me.

I had recognised the face already but now knew exactly who this guy aged about 50 was. I knew who the lady was even without the introductions, however, since she was not only a prominent Tory MP often on TV as a government spokeswoman, but was also a cabinet minister, Secretary of State for Business and Enterprise. I must admit that in spite of disagreeing with most of what she stood for, I was somewhat star struck to be in such company on a purely social footing.

George continued the official introductions, "And this is Margaret Holdsworth, MP for Littlehampton South, business and enterprise minister and member of the cabinet. And also probably the most attractive MP in the Commons"

I actually couldn't really disagree with that right now. She looked very sexy actually in her short but stylish skirt and loose fitting blouse with lovely blonde hair and blue eyes. She could have passed for mid thirties easily and her figure was in great shape.

"And, Gerald and Margaret, this is Mark - Camilla's first serious boyfriend and about time too! Actually, he's a bit of a liberal, I'm sorry to say", laughed George. "He even reads the Guardian!! But don't let that put you off. He's a nice chap really in spite of being a little misguided about such things, haha." Everyone seemed to find this funny, but were friendly enough.

"Pleased to meet you", the MP and the Lord said almost in unison. Since they'd arrived together, I kind of wondered if they were in a relationship together. I learned later that evening that they were but this was not yet public knowledge. Not much of a scandal anyway, because the Lord's wife had died and the MP was divorced. As for the peeing thing though.....well I suppose the press could have a field day with that. But they seemed so confident about it all in front of me that they must have been pretty sure of their power to buy silence. I was too honourable a person to go down that route anyway. I did briefly wonder if these particular guests were actually aware of the carefree peeing that goes on here, but didn't have to wonder for very long.

Still inside the large entrance hallway with the wooden flooring, the Lord - Gerald - said, "Sorry chaps, but nature calls", as he unzipped his fly and took out his penis in front of us all.

"No need to apologise, Gerald," grinned Maria. "If you need to go, just go."

And within seconds, Lord Butler Woodford was pissing right there all over the wooden floor, the sound of it splashing down echoing loudly around the cavernous hall. Margaret Holdsworth was standing less than a couple of feet from where the piss was landing. "Gerald, do be careful where you're pissing", she chuckled. "Some of it is splashing on my legs."

"Sorry dear", laughed Gerald, as he adjusted his aim to spray another patch of the floor a little further away.

"Typical man", laughed Margaret Holdsworth, MP. "I think it must be a defect in the male chromosome or something. They always seem to end up peeing somewhere innapropriate."

"Well", laughed Sarah, "to be fair even the women do that here."

"Oh yes, I suppose that is true", laughed Margaret, along with everyone else.

Still peeing, Gerald then addressed Margaret, "You're a fine one to talk anyway, haha. The other week, you peed on one of the beds just for a dare. That's the sort of thing you might expect from some drunken teenager, not a respectable middle-aged Tory cabinet minister!"

"Haha, yes I know, Gerald. But it was rather fun." There was more laughter at that.

Well, this entire conversation alone was making me horny as fuck, I can tell you.

And no sooner had Gerald finally zipped up, leaving a massive puddle on the floor, when the doorbell buzzed again. "That will be our other two guests this evening", said George. And in walked a couple in their thirties. I never recognised the guy, though his name was Mike and he was some kind of big shot in the music industry, albeit not himself a performer. But I recognised the girl with him - she'd dropped off the scene in recent years but a few years back she was a top-selling female pop singer, known for her highly sexy dance moves. She was now going by her real name of Sandra, rather than by her stage name.

No sooner had the formal introductions been made when Sandra glanced at the huge puddle of pee, then grinned at us all, saying, " Sorry guys, but I gotta pee right now too." And with that she was soon squatting over another part of the floor, skirt hoisted, and panties around her knees, as a hissing torrent of yellow piss started splashing down upon the floor. She gazed at the rapidly growing puddle beneath herself for a few moments, then grinned at the rest of us. "Wow, I sure needed that, hahaha."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was one of the sexiest female pop stars in the business pissing right there all over someone's hallway floor right in front of us all and thinking nothing of it. But the bulge in my trousers sure must have been a major clue as to what I was thinking.

Anyway, we all pretty much returned to the living room and shared many more drinks, where at one point Maria squatted over the carpet again - this time right in the middle of the room - and peed on it as we all chatted. The sheer nonchalance of it all was just so sexy too in a way. Somehow I steered the conversation around to some of the naughtier goings on which Camilla had earlier referred to. I already knew now that Margaret Holdsworth was the MP who'd peed on the bed before. So I brought up the incident that Camilla had described where two women were holding their husband's dicks as they peed all over the dining room table.

"Oh yes, that was Bill and Colin and their wives", laughed Maria. "No idea whose idea that was but it seemed hilarious at the time. We were pretty drunk though. "

"I wasn't here on that occasion, sadly", said Margaret Holdsworth. "But I did once see a girl and a guy peeing against the dining room wall side by side. She was nude below the waist actually. I had never seen a girl pee against a wall before. Oh, and I myself, respectable MP for Little Shitsville, minister for shits and giggles, have peed all over one of the spare beds, haha. If only people out there really knew what goes on behind closed doors. "

Camilla joined in. "I usually just pee somewhere out of convenience, but if anyone gets a kick out of it, fine by me. Do you remember, Gerald - this is before I met you Mark - that time when you wanted to watch me pee on that table?" She pointed to a modest sized round glass table.

Margaret smiled at Gerald with raised eyebrows, and mock-chastised him. "Gerald, you naughty man! She's a 20 year old girl 30 years younger than you, and your best friend's daughter. Have you no decency? Why not just let her pee on the carpet like normal people!" Everyone thought this was funny.

"Well", said Camilla, "I did actually go ahead and do it. I peed on that table!"

"Were your parents here at the time?" wondered Margaret.

"Dad was away on business as it happened, and my mother just thought it was funny anyway. Besides, I once walked in on HER amusing a couple of her friends by standing over the open drawer of the dishwasher and peeing in it - all over the fucking dishes, haha."

Maria laughed. "That's right. I did! Seemed like good fun at the time as well, haha."

"Well actually, I pretty much need to pee right now", said Margaret. "And with all this talk about peeing in imaginitive places for pleasure, who wants to see me pee in the kitchen right now?"

There were no dissenters. We all followed her out into the large kitchen, where she climbed up onto one of the counters. She removed her panties completely, clutching them in one hand, as she squatted upon the edge of that counter, skirt hoisted, her muff overhanging the forward edge. And then she was doing it. Margaret Holdsworth MP, respectable Tory cabinet minister, was squatting with her muff on display upon the edge of a kitchen counter, and pissing from there all over the kitchen floor with a loud hissing and splashing sound filling the room. I could barely believe what I was seeing.

Mike soon has his dick out, peeing all over another part of the floor. The females amongst us were of course attracted to this spectacle. But I and the other guys remained more interested in watching Margaret's golden torrent gushing forth and splashing down. She grinned at me in mid-flow, joking, "You ought to be underneath this. I've always thought you wishy washy liberal types deserve to be thouroughly pissed on, haha."

I couldn't resist a flirtatious response. " Well, if you were the one doing the pissing it would only encourage me." She laughed.

By the time that her torrent had dwindled to an eventual halt, the yellow puddle on the floor before her was rather enormous. Mike was still finishing his pee off to one side - and I noticed that Maria was now holding his dick for him with the apparent approval of both her husband and Mike's partner sandra. She seemed to be having fun aiming in different diections to make him pee over as much of the floor as possible.

Once he'd finished, we all headed back to the living room once more where more champagne was consumed and more chat took place. And ultimately more pissing.

This evening wasn't over yet......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 - http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/piss-mansion-part-1.2744/

• Like 2

Apologies, but things came up today and I haven't really found sufficient time and head space to complete part 3 as originally intended. And I am busy working from tomorrow without another day off until Tuesday next week. So it may be a little delayed. But there definitely will be a part 3.

Well, I am late to the battle, and was thinking of reading the 2 parts in a row, but I so enjoyed that part (a MP no less!) that I could not pass the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write these stories.

I should just warn you that you seem to be finishing many a dialogue by "haha" or "hahaha" (to imply laughter I guess). You might want to find alternative ways to express it (laughing, chuckling, giggling, smirking, smiling, ...) to avoid repetition.

I should just warn you that you seem to be finishing many a dialogue by "haha" or "hahaha" (to imply laughter I guess). You might want to find alternative ways to express it (laughing, chuckling, giggling, smirking, smiling, ...) to avoid repetition.

Yes, it is something I noticed myself, but laughter is of itself repetitive - one laugh sounds much the same as another. And I do wish to convey the fact that a character is laughing at a certain point because of the eroticism this can add to certain situations. Believe me, instead of including it in dialogue as "hahaha" I have experimented with alternative formulas. Nothing else works really as dialogue, and constantly describing the fact that someone is laughing instead of making it part of the dialogue does look just as repetitive and a whole lot more clunky. Ive tried, and had to edit it back again.

The only way of reducing the repetitiveness in a way that avoids this is simply to have my characters laugh less often.

In reading the stories, I did not find the "haha" to in any way be a problem. It, to me, is just part of the story with the character laughing

I suppose that's my French showing, in French repetitions are much more frown upon that they are in English. We have a wealth of synonyms and the use of pronouns is encouraged as well, thus repetition ends up being a side of lack of education or carelessness. I have noticed in English, instead, that there did not appear to be such a "morale" judgment, but I cannot help but remark it whenever I read something.

Yes, it is something I noticed myself, but laughter is of itself repetitive - one laugh sounds much the same as another. And I do wish to convey the fact that a character is laughing at a certain point because of the eroticism this can add to certain situations. Believe me, instead of including it in dialogue as "hahaha" I have experimented with alternative formulas. Nothing else works really as dialogue, and constantly describing the fact that someone is laughing instead of making it part of the dialogue does look just as repetitive and a whole lot more clunky. I've tried, and had to edit it back again.

The only way of reducing the repetitiveness in a way that avoids this is simply to have my characters laugh less often.

I hate that part of writing: when there is something you would like to change but no matter what you do you just cannot seem to find the right tone or wording, and it just feels clumsy or even veers onto a completely different mood. It's frustrating really! And after some times I get the feeling that I've handled the particular piece I was having difficulty with so many times and from so many different angles that I'll never be satisfied with it anyway.

Well, at some point, you just need to call it done :D

• 8 months later...