extreme desperation and diaper wetting

I loved the way filling up the diaper felt yesterday and I was just so tempted to do it again when no one was home. After I went to the gym I came home and drank a protein shake and chugged the rest of my big metal water bottle.

I sat around in my leggings for a little while until I felt a small twinge of pressure in my bladder. I went upstairs and undressed everything on the bottom. I opened up the diaper and laid it on the ground. While on my knees I lowered myself and rubbed my pussy against the diaper just to tease a little. Putting on the diaper gets me so horny because I’m just anticipating the sweet feeling of release that’s going to come with it. I fastened the sides and made sure it was snug, I knew this was gonna be a flood.

I started walking around just to enjoy the fun feeling of wearing a big thick diaper against my body and felt my need to pee get a little stronger. After a few minutes I decided to lay in my bed and scroll through this website and watch some pissing videos to get me even more in the mood. I was so turned on but I was enjoying the tease so didn’t touch myself. 

I decided I wanted to let just a little trickle into my diaper while laying in bed to feel the warmth against my body. I have a hard time letting anything go while laying in my bed because it’s been so engrained in my mind that it’s bad so I really had to focus. I relaxed my muscles and let just the smallest little trickle go and felt the hot piss soak in and surround me. It felt heavenly but I wasn’t feeling desperate enough to let it all go yet. 

I scrolled a little more until I really started feeling uncomfortable. I was squirming and squeezing my thighs getting more turned on the more desperate I got. 

Just then my phone rang, my sister was calling me. She was coming home quickly just to drop off some mail before heading to her boyfriends house. She asked if I could just meet her outside to grab it so she didn’t have to get out of her car. I excitedly agreed knowing that this would force me to hold it until she came and left. 

I got up from my bed and and put on some sweatpants that keep my diaper unnoticeable. Upon standing up my desperation increased ten-fold and I had to cross my legs and squeeze to prevent any leakage. I went downstairs into the living room to wait for my sister and had to pace around the couch feeling more and more desperate as the minutes passed. 

I was feeling so horny from holding that i stuck a few fingers into my diaper and played with my clit a little while I waited and tried to distract myself from how badly I had to pee. 

I see my sisters car pull in the driveway and I pulled my sweatpants back up and walked over towards the door. I felt so naughty knowing I was wearing a diaper I intended to soak while no one else had any idea. After I grabbed the mail from her I came back inside and felt an even more intense wave of desperation come over me. I paced around a little more trying to get the most out of it before I let it all go.

I knew it wasn’t gonna be long before I couldn’t hold it anymore so I went upstairs to the hallway outside my bedroom which was where I intended to wet. I kept my sweatpants on incase my diaper leaked so I could still feel the warmth against my legs. 

I paced a couple times before i could feel my pelvic muscles weaken and I knew it was gonna happen. I stood outside my room and relaxed everything. The hot yellow piss gushed out of me with a very satisfying hissing sound. Waves of relief washed over me as more and more piss soaked into the diaper. I was almost certain It was gonna leak because I was still peeing and I couldn’t stop. 

I was so happy I was home alone because I couldn’t help but let out some loud moans of relief after such an intense holding session. As my pee finally subsided I was left with a very thick, completely soaked diaper that was radiating warmth all around my body. I stood there for another minute just enjoying the heavy feeling of the mess I just made surrounding me. 

I laid down in bed and felt so relaxed just sitting in my mess. I laid there for about an hour until my dad came home and I had to take it off. I think next time i’ll wet early in the morning and leave it on so i can keep wetting it during the day. I want to wet more inside and on different things but i’m just afraid because I live with my family. If anyone has any suggestions i’d love to hear ☺️

• Hot 4