At a concert

This happened a few weeks ago but I didn't get the time to tell the tale until now. So a few weeks ago I went to a KISS and Def Leopard show. First off show was great. After the show we walked back to our car(I was with my brother and his wife). This particular venue is very well known for having to wait a long time just to get out of the parking lot and onto the road. We were in our car in the back of the lot in a long jam of cars waiting to get out. Then my brother says "is that lady pissing?" so we all look to our left at an SUV still sitting in a parking spot waiting to get out that was about 20 feet or so away. The passenger door was open(facing us to my luck) with a blonde woman with no pants and bare ass squatting down beside the vehicle peeing. She was clearly very very drunk. I couldn't see her stream do to a barricade slightly in the way but I got a pretty good look. She was squatting for probably a minute and a half maybe 2 minutes so she must have really needed to go. Then she wiped and got in her SUV without putting any pants or underwear on and passed out. That is the first and only time I've seen a woman pee in public.

• 1 month later...

I live near Dallas and there is a Nascar track near here. On race days, the traffic is so bad that there are long stalled lines. It's very common to see men and women get out of cars and piss alongside the roads. The police try to stop it, but they can't get to them usually.

Last time we went there the traffic was just standing there for long periods. There was a tall, slim and very beautiful young woman who got out of the car ahead of us. Just pulled her shorts and panties down and squatted...let go a gusher. She had the most amazingly thick and wide bush that she displayed when she stood up and got out some kleenex to wipe herself. She acted as though it was no big deal to be there half naked...just hoisted her panties and shorts back up...then waved at us and got back into her car.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Having gotten confirmation of the location of that venue, I can tell you that while it is not anywhere near as good as it was several years ago, before a crackdown on tailgating, it still has the potential for multiple sightings. As of now, I have gotten 111 (yes one hundred eleven) sightings there this year, and have not worked several events that I know would have been good

Usually the best sightings are before the show, I seldom stay around for the show to be over

Wow Eg, I wish you lived in England, or have experience/knowledge of where to go for similar sightings over here. I am desperate to find such places with easy reach of the London area. I did have a fantastic picnic rest area that was very poular for it's stunning view across the landscape, a few years ago. It got very crowded with cars, and I got so many fantastic sightings of women just stepping into the trees to relieve themselves. All you had to do was go for a stroll and keep your eyes open, there was path running behind one popular tree area, alongside the field behind, and from there you could see numerous women entering the bushes from their cars. Then it was spoilt when they built a small cafe with toilets!! Don't suppose you have been told of any good places over here have you?

• Like 1
While I really have little information about events in England, I have heard that there are some good chances there. I had gotten reports that Notting Hill Carnival was very good, and then there had been a crackdown on public peeing. Lately I have heard is is getting better again. The main thing is to find events where there is alcohol consumption, women attending in large enough numbers and insufficient toilet facilities.

I have also heard that some New Years Eve celebrations have the potential for some sightings, seeing as people are outdoors, especially for the fireworks show. This year apparently they are setting a ticket requirement for the "official" viewing area, so there may be some other areas where the show is visible where people gather to watch. If that is the case, those areas would have no facilities, and may be good

Thanks for that Egwalrus. I too had heard that the Notting Hill Carnival was very good, and it certainly has all the right qualifications to be good. The downside for me, although it is held just a short train ride from my home, is that I looked up the dates it's held, a couple of days ago, and it's in August, when I am always away on vacation!!

Can't escape out on my own at new year either unfortunately.

Oh well back to the drawing board, but thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.