On a train

In the early 70's my girlfriend and I there on a day trip to London from the South West of England. (About 6hrs on the train up to London). We had to catch the last train of the day around 11:45pm. In those days the carriages were still split into 8 seat compartments, so we got one by ourselves and settled down for our longs journey and once we pasted through Reading tried to get some shuteye.

Around 2am in the morning my girlfriend woke me to said that she needed a pee, I said you are a big girl you can go on your own now. She said she did not want to walk along the train to the loo on her own in the dim light, and could I go with her, we walked to the first loo, opened the door and were hit by the stink, so we went to the next and then the next, but they were all dirty or blocked. So we started back to our compartment, and went into the cleanest, the floor was covered in paper and the pan was nearly full to the top.

I said if you do not want to us the pan you could pee on the floor or into the hand basin, she said if she peed on the floor it would run out into the passage way, so she would us the basin, with that she dropped her jeans and knickers and backed up onto the edge of the basin, I was standing in front of her almost touching her in this very small space. She got into a position so that her pee went into the basin and started a strong pee jet, dark in colour as we had not been for a pee in over ten hours, suddenly the train jerked and she slipped of the basin sending her pee jet across the toilet space and up the door, I laughed and said well your pee on the floor now so she just finished pissing on the floor, when she was done she had to use my hanky to wipe with, (which I put back, damp into my pocket).

It was now my turn to pee so with her still in front of the basin I turned a little so that I was facing the toilet but still with my back to the wall, I got my now very hard thing out of my zipper and sent a jet arcing up over the toilet onto the wall behind it, She laughed and grabbed it and waved it sideways across the wall. She let go as the pressure dropped and when I was done pushed it away.

When we left the toilet compartment we both left wet foot marks on the floor of the passageway. When we got back to our compartment we got under our coats but did not get back to sleep until later and had to us my damp hanky again.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1