Ex girlfriend drunken piss

I used to see a girl but it didn't last long because of her drink problem.

She very rarely wore knickers, she said because she didn't want a VPL.

After we had split up she arrived at my house one night the worse for wear and soon was passed out on the leather settee. Soon after that I heard the sound of running water coming from where she was sleeping. As I looked over at her she was sleeping slumped and with her legs splayed out pissing herself like a race horse. I dont think I've ever seen any body any where piss as much and with so much force.

Due to the situation, I didn't take advantage of her except to have a feel of her crotch and then smell my fingers - and wonder if that was the reason she never wore knickers..............

Ah the drink problem is a shame I guess. I love the idea of a woman losing control like that, but the idea that she did so because she was hammered takes the shine off the apple, so to speak.

I've had an experience that was sort of like that. We went out for NYE a few years ago - started with a few drinks at home before we went out for the fireworks and so on. No real toilets around apart from a few portaloos, so by the end of it, my gf was dying to pee. She kept mentioning it all the way home. Actually getting home took a while - no public transport and thousands of people to get through. She practically ran for the toilet once we got back!