Trip To the zoo

Some friends and I went to the zoo today and i decided to wear a diaper and plastic pants. I took my diaper bag (a backpack with a spare diaper, shorts, trash bag, diaper rash cream, and wet wipes) i sat in the back left seat behind the driver and it was me, the driver who is a blond kinda small girl, her boyfriend was it the front passenger seat and next to me was another one of my friends. I have told most of my friends that I am incontinant and have to wear diapers so they knew i was wearing and might need to change at some point. I didn’t pee until about an hour and a half in and decided not to tell them. I continued drinking my sprite and before we left at about 1:00pm the blond girl asked me if I needed to go to the restroom and I told her I haven’t had an accident yet so we headed back to her car and when we got to it i sat in my seat and said “of course im peeing now” she asked if i needed to go back inside to change and I told her i could just hover over the seat to avoid a push out (think of diapers as spungs, they absorb liquid but if you squeeze them it comes out, the same is for diapers. You have to wait about 5 minutes for it to completely soak up before gently sitting) I squirted some more pee into my diaper during the ride home and when I got home I pulled the diaper off, masterbated and threw it away. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1