The Trip Into The City

This story has female desperation. As well as female and male peeing. Also has golden showers in it as well

This story was written by a friend of mine. He has just started getting curious about this kink and we each challenged each other to write a story this was his. 

We wake up shower and get dressed. After the night of fun we had last night I decided that we would explore the city for awhile. We walked a little bit and found a little cafe to eat breakfast and get some well deserved coffee. We talked about last night compared notes what we liked and what didn’t go well. You are horny after we go over the details I can tell as your cheeks are red and your eyes are twinkling. After we finish we grab a Uber to the downtown area so we can explore the antique and thrift shops. While walking you are drinking water as it’s a little bit warm and I encourage you to. I am drinking my coke and you give me crap about it I just grin. 

After a few of hrs we take a lunch break. I just watch and grin as you down 3 glasses of water with lunch. We go over some new ideas to try tonight after dinner while we eat. Which makes you even more excited. We eat a light lunch as I have dinner reservations at a steakhouse I was told we had to eat at. So we finish up lunch we go back to the shops and we lose track of time and before we know it everything is closing. We decide to walk at least part way back to the hotel. As we walk I notice you looking around I know exactly what you’re looking for and I grin. We pass an alley you look down it and it’s disgusting and dirty you shake your head. We keep walking and I am died inside as I have been planning this most of the day encouraging you to drink water. We walk a little farther and the urgency is overwhelming you but all the stores are closed. The next alley is just as disgusting as the last but you can wait anymore you really have to pee and on top of that you are soaking wet from needing my cock. So you grit your teeth and turn down the alley and look for a place to relieve yourself. You find a wooden crate that’s fairly clean and hidden a little bit off the ground and the bottom has a hole in it. You look around to make sure no one is around. You step in and pull your pants down. 

I stop you just as you start to pee and you look at me and you see the look in my eyes. You know exactly what is about to happen. We had only talked about this and I wasn’t sure how it would go. We are about to find out so I say little one stand up, turn around, and bend over. You do I pull my cock out and put it in your tight wet pussy. You struggle to stay in control because you have to pee so bad. I start to pump in and out. I groan into your ear and tell you to let it go. You turn your head and ask with your eyes if I am sure and I just grin. I pump a couple of times and you start to pee and so do I and you jump at the sensation of my hot piss invading your pussy. You can’t stop pissing as you cum harder than you have in awhile. I stop moving and pissing and patiently waiting for you to finish. I turn you around and look into your eyes and kiss you deeply. I hold your face in my hands and guide you to your knees. You know exactly what I am about to do. I bend over and kiss you again and I stand up and grin. I grab my cock point it at you and start peeing on you. First I aim at your tits and soak your shirt and it starts to fill your bra. You grin I move my stream to your neck and face you close your mouth. I look at you and shake my head and you nod yours in answer. You open wide and I fill your mouth with my piss. You hungrily drink it down I finish and you are a dripping mess. I help you up and tell you to put yourself back together as best as you can. 

I turn around and there are several people staring at us. I tell you to stop and get back on your knees. Now at I totally own you I am about to test it. I turn to the people and tell them they may piss on you but you are not going to drink any as that’s reserved for my piss. I look into your eyes and tell you it’s going to be ok. The people form a line and I notice for the first time there’s a girl with them this just got way more interesting. As they piss on you I watch the pride in your eyes grow as you know you are pleasing me. After all the guys are done the girl steps up and gets really close to your face with her cunt and you just grin as she lets loose her stream. Once she’s done I thank them all and they leave the ally talking loudly about what just happened. I turn and look at you my wet dripping little girl. We put you together the best we can and hold hands as we walk down the alley to our waiting Uber I called while you were getting your bath. We get in to the car and notice the driver was one of the people who had peed on you. He had spread a blanket and trap on his seat so you wouldn’t soak it with piss. He takes us back to the hotel and tells us the ride was free and to take the blanket. We thank him and give him a big tip. We walk into the hotel and go up to our room to shower and get cleaned up. We decided to stay in tonight and order pizza and just cuddle. 

• Hot 1