I have just arrived back from a working trip away with a colleague. On our day off we went to a 'Heritage Railway' to have a steam train ride.

I was sitting facing the engine at a window watching the countryside going by when I saw a man in black motorbike leathers standing pissing through the fence towards the train track, I could see his piss stream as the train got closer. Then to his right I was a big black motorbike.

That is when I got a quick flash of a female also in black leathers squatting between the bike and the fence, her pale white bum looking big against the black of her leathers, but we passed so quickly to get a good look.

We arrived back at the station and were walking out off the platform, I saw a mother strip her small daughter from the waste down and hold her up to pee on the platform floor. Why must people do that when there were toilets about 30 feet from her. Now some volunteer working on the railway have to clean it up.

On our way back we stopped for some food and my colleague a drink (I was driving the lorry) after we eat we walked to a pub he went in and I saw a ice-cream kiosk and went over to get one, there was a female talking to the female in the kiosk, I got my ice-cream and was now standing back near the pub wall eating it when I noticed the female outside the kiosk was holding her crotch and moving from foot to foot, she then walked away and into a shop but returned shaking her head and said to the kiosk female 'NO'.

I short time later she was dancing foot to foot again and walked off down the street, then my colleague came out of the pub and I lead him down the street back to our lorry in a car park, but also watching the female to see were she was going, hoping to see if she would pee in a side street or lane. but after a long'ish walk we were near the car park and yes she made it to the public toilets. Drat!

• Like 1