Bulge's Pee Challenges

Hello people
I'm going to share in this topic all my pee holds that I do and some of the volume that my bladder has
can suggest ideas and help me during my adventures
I count on you for this without more pleasure

for first adventure here goes
I'm currently at work and I haven't peed in 4 hours and in 2 hours I have to take a client
should i drink more and try to hold on until i take the client and get home to pee?

Not sure if you're still about @bulge - or wether you're with the client yet?

Is it a face to face, and how long is it likely to last?   If it's a Teams call for example, I guess you've got the potential to be holding yourself and squirming frantically below the desk as long as it doesn't show on camera.

Is it a client who you'd let on to about being desperate - I mean I could imagine it being a potential conversation started with some clients I've worked with "I really should have used the bathroom, but let's see how we get on - there's nothing worse than being desperate is there..."  Of course it depends on the attraction factor of the client perhaps.

(Apologies I need to shoot off and be sociable - but didn't want your question to go unanswered)

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not sure if you're still about @bulge - or wether you're with the client yet?

Is it a face to face, and how long is it likely to last?   If it's a Teams call for example, I guess you've got the potential to be holding yourself and squirming frantically below the desk as long as it doesn't show on camera.

Is it a client who you'd let on to about being desperate - I mean I could imagine it being a potential conversation started with some clients I've worked with "I really should have used the bathroom, but let's see how we get on - there's nothing worse than being desperate is there..."  Of course it depends on the attraction factor of the client perhaps.

(Apologies I need to shoot off and be sociable - but didn't want your question to go unanswered)

I'm stuck in traffic and he's beside me
I really want to pee but without showing signs of desperation
making conversation with him to pass the time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...