Saturday night - Sunday morning

My pee thing has sat in a ??? state with most of my partners throughout my life. Some acceptant, some not. none with the same enthusiasm  as my own...My current partner of some many moons is both acceptant and very kindly accommodating, but not always able to oblige , long story for another time.  We mostly have had a mutually masturbatory sex life for the last couple of odd years.

We had been pleasuring and enjoying eachother late this Sat eve (17 Dec - 18Dec) through Sun morning. When she said I need to go... I think you should join me... 🙂

The first time for almost an eternity for me. Nothing like an explicit sexy story, but one of the most pleasing, sexy, and beautiful things for me in such a long, too long a time.  She gently let go furtively with spurts and dribbles and then let go with a modest stream. I pleased her vulva with my finger while she let go. The gentle  pressure  of her pee on my finger sent all manner of tingles into me. I guess you all know or imagine  how that feels. For me familiar, but Oh so not for such a long while.

I kissed her wet vulva when she had finished and hugged her pubis next to my cheek and face at the same time fondling her bottom.

She wiped, saying you missed a bit... Rather disappointing for me,  that I did miss any at all. We returned to the bed chamber and pleasured each other for a while more  until we were both too tired to do each other justice.

We agreed that it was good and had to be done again  🙂 🙂  🙂

Sun morning daylight and breakfast ,... No regrets all round.... 🙂 Mmmm!

Still rather tired, but V pleased  and looking forward to the next time

Euro ...   xx

• Like 2
  • Love 1