Near Misses, dashed hopes and partial sighting

This year my pee sightings (other than my wife) have been very limited, but I've had a few cases where I thought I was on to something and then had my hopes dashed. Anyone else get very frustrated by this? Some recent examples:

My nearest to a sighting this year was about three weeks ago. I was at a car park near a river. I had walked through a gap in the hedge to a grassy area behind with quite a few trees around. I then walked on over a bridge past some more hedges. As I was coming back a little later, I saw a male and female approach the clearing from the other side. I don't know why, but I thought there could be a possibility of a sighting here. They were stood talking, and I kept watch from a distance. Then the young man walked a few steps away from his girl and with his back to the girl (and me), he started peeing into the grass. He was obviously having a little fun waving it around by the look of his body movements and the fact I could sometimes see pee either side of him as he waved left and right. He returned to his girl, who had been watching his back. They continued to converse and then very soon she got some tissue out of her bag and walked down a path and off behind a bush. I couldn't ignore it, so I followed down a parallel path - even though the boyfriend was stood waiting in his original position and must have seen by my direction that I would end up passing her. Anyway, it was obviously a little bit too far or more likely she heard me coming, because I rounded the bend past the bush and she was came walking back towards me, with her pink knickers in place, but still pulling up her denim shorts. She looked a little sheepish but I just smiled at her as I walked past. I noted that she no longer had the tissue in her hand and I soon located it abandoned by a wet patch of grass behind the bush. If only I had either been a little quicker or she hadn't heard me (whichever was the case), I would have rounded the corner to see her in full flood.

Last weekend, I went to a wedding and one of the things which had been emailed out to us was the fact that there were no toilets at the church. We we asked to arrive for 1pm for a 1:30 service followed by welcome drinks whilst photos were taken and the next opportunity for a toilet would be at 4pm back at the reception. I had a vague hope that I might see someone get desperate and look for a bush, but unfortunately I didn't see any signs of desperation or people dissapearing. I guess people had read the information and limited their liquid intake accordingly. :frown:

Traveling home from somewhere yesterday, I saw an SUV parked in a layby with both passenger doors open and a woman was just standing up and adjusting her clothes. I guess if I'd been there a minute earlier I might have seen more than just her legs under the doors.

At a country park recently I saw a woman leave her group and head into the woodland. I tried to "accidentally" stumble across her, but she obviously made some turns because I couldn't see where she had gone!

• Like 1