fall foilage tour

Very innovative of the bus driver to plan for such eventualities.  I think I need to become a bus driver, but knowing my luck I'd have mostly blokes on my bus trips and the trips would always end up places with toilets.

She walks to the far side of the trough and takes off her pants and thong revealing a beautiful brown landing strip and puffy labia.  She parts her labia with her thumb and index finger standing against the trough telling us this may take awhile.  I tell her to take as long as she needs to emphasizing the long, because we are not on a schedule.  Fifteen seconds and no pee was coming out.  Using her other hand she presses her abdomen to try and get the bladder to release.  After another 15 seconds a squirt appears and drops into the trough.  Another 10 seconds and a slow trickle starts, lasting about 15 seconds and stopping again.  I thought sh, e would be gushing uncontrollably by now but it is not the case.  Pressing her abdomen starts the flow again this time a little faster, the pee running down the trough to the drain.  Taking her hand off her abdomen the flow is now steady for the last 20 seconds and still going and getting stonger, the trough accepting all of it.  Approaching the one minute mark of pee she abruptly stopped and we thought that was it, but she said round two is about to begin.  The group of women cheering waiting for more.  Parting her labia again the flow starts lasts for 10 seconds and stops for 5 seconds starts for 10 seconds and stops for 5 seconds and once more creating a running stream in the trough.  We thought that might be it but she was able to do more, the stream started slowly lasting about 15 seconds and ending with 5 short squirts.  An auwsome piss performance by this 25 year old, lasting way over two minutes.  It's the best one today and the best one I ever saw. 

The older woman who wanted me to take her seat on the bus went to use the pit toilet.  She lifted the seat and asked Amy to hold her dress up.  Hovering over the pit for 15 seconds  she began a slow forward pee which dropped in the pit but a faster flow started and sprayed over the pit hole and piss landed on the floor in front of her.  This hovering pee style must be the cause of the mess in the ladies side.  The flow slowed and returned to the pit hole until she stopped.  She used paper to wipe and dropped it in the pit.

Now the last mother and daughter with long hair, Amy and myself had to go. The super size 25 year old resumed filming.  Mother daughter took position on the right side mom on the end.  Amy went to the left of the drain and I was next to Amy.  Mom and daughter dropped their pants and thong panties, the daughters with her pad.  Amy pulled her dress up out of the way and I dropped my pants and underwear showing more of myself like the ladies had done.  The mother daughter long labias had to be spread to allow the pee to hit the trough.  They started peeing right away this time mom having 10 second squirts and the daughter having to back away so her arcing pee would land in the trough.   Amy started to pee a wide stream again and I turned towards her to aim my stream into hers.  Mom started to trickle after 30 seconds and her daughter moved closer to the trough as the arc was becoming weaker lasting 15 seconds more the flow running to the drain.  My flow was slowing and I spurted two times to finish.  The wide stream from Amy narrowed and stopped with one squirt at the end.  Amy grabbed my penis to shake the remaining drops out giving it a few tugs as well.  Mom wiped her long labia and so did Amy lowering her dress and mom pulled up her thong and pants.  She went to her purse to get a new pad for her daughter.  Her daughter wiped her labia, removed the used pad and put the new one on pulling up panties and pants.  Amy helped get my underwear back on telling me she liked our combined streams and we should try it again sometime.  I put my pants back on and said we definetly would.

The filming of pissing stopped, giving that trough a much needed break from the litres of piss it was accepting.  I believe this was the first time so many women used it at one time.  They did not leave it a mess like the ladies side.  All who used it will have many stories to tell others what happened.  We headed back to the bus everyones bladder in good condition to continue the tour.

On the pathway back to the bus the women were laughing about what just occured.  Even the older women saying that was an awesome experience.  The middle age women said that was the first time they used a trough urinal and said it won't be the last.  A few of the daughters admitted they had used a regular urinal in a club when lines were long for the ladies.  The 25 year olds agreed saying no need to be desperate when the mens is available and now we have a better idea how to use it and most men wouldn't mind seeing women pee anyway.  Amy told me she liked the performance by the 25 year old and she is going to ask for her number.  Maybe we would get a repeat performance.  I told her it was my first time peeing next to a women at a trough urinal and I really enjoyed it.

Amy suggested a group photo be taken by the bus and everyone agreed.  I took the 25 year olds phone and the ladies lined up.  The 25 year olds squated in the front row making it look like they were going.  I took two pictures then went to join the group and the 25 year old took another picture.

Everone back on the bus is ready to continue after our fabulous 15 minute pitstop.  We get on the Parkway enjoying the foilage, women still talking about how they peed.  I am intrigued how many ways they can pee compared to us men.  After 30 minutes on the road there was a sign for a resturant at the next  exit and the women want me to stop for beverages.  There will be no need for bathrooms but some of the women might have an idea to invade the mensroom knowing what they did miles back but nobody did.  We doubled the order for large coffees and soda for takeout and brought them back to the bus.  I think the women want to fill their bladders as fast as possible.  Dusk is approaching and we still have about 40 minutes more to drive.

Now we are nearing the city we started from and it is almost dark.  A few of the women say the beverages have filtered through and wondering if they could use the makeshift toilet again.  I tell them the parking lot is a few minutes away and I will set it up again when we get there.  Arriving at the lot Amy and the women thanked me for a wonderful day trip unlike anything they ever experienced before, especially the facilities they needed to use.  I said I was glad the facilities could be available and would be happy to have them on a tour again in the future.

Some of the group departed leaving Amy, 25 year old super size, mother daughter stop start, mother daughter slow trickle medium flow,mother gusher daughter boy shorts, pantyhose older woman, and 25 yearold redhead in jeans.  The women said they have a longer travel time home and want to pee here and not stop on the way home.  I went back to the storage compartment to get the panels and paper again.  The women went to get back on the bus.  I installed the panels to the front door so the women could pee even though it was dark out now.  The door and step lights didn't provide enough light so I took the emergency light from the top compartment to brighten the area and also to let the cameras in the panels get a better picture.

Mother daughter stop start wanted to go first.  They removed their pants and panties.  This time the daughter squatted on the last step and mother leaned against the back panel in a half squat.  The daughter started first arcing up for about 5 seconds and stopping, starting again for about 10 seconds.  Mom got started now with a slightly forward stream for about 10 seconds and stopped.  She started to pee again for 10 seconds and stopped, her daughter struggling to start her flow and suceeded producing a higher arc for 15 seconds.  Mom also struggled to get her flow started instead farting twice.  Pushing again a hissing stream lasted for 10 seconds dribbling at the end.  Both used paper to wipe got their panties and pants back on and put the paper in the almost full trash bucket.

Next up pantyhose older woman went to the last step and lowered her pantyhose and white panties.  She squatted but did not start to pee.  A fart also came out of her  butt caused by the lunch she had earlier.  Another push and she was able to start a thin slow stream for 30 seconds ending with two trickle squirts.  Taking paper she wiped the labia and patted dry the vulva pulling up her panties and pantyhose.

Mother gusher daughter with the boy shorts came up next.  Mom lifted her dress and pulled her panties to the side removing the tampon again.  Semi squatting again she gushed a 10 second stream followed by another 10 second gush ending with a few dribbles.  She wiped her labia dry and her daughter her mother a new tampon to put in showing the dangling string.  She pulled her panties over to cover the string and lowered her dress ending her turn placing the tampon in the trash bucket.  The daughter pulled down her jeans and boy shorts and squatted on the last step.  This time she parted her labia starting right away with a heavy arcing flow for 20 seconds stopping quickly, pausing 10 seconds until another medium flow went more forward for 10 seconds into the large puddle on the ground.  She shook herself to drip dry not needing paper.  She pulled up her boy shorts and jeans smiling and giving thumbs up.

Mother daughter slow trickle medium flow were next.  Mom decided to stand this time and the daughter took the last step.  Mom took off her pants and spread her legs wide getting her slow flow started.  She gave a sigh of relief and continued to trickle for about 30 seconds ending with two squirts.  Her daughter squatted spreading her legs wide apart making the labia part.  After 5 seconds her pee started flowing forward into the puddle on the ground creating a bubbly foam.  Her mom commented on the foam saying that was a nice added touch.  She started to slow after 20 seconds trickling another 10 sceonds.  Both mom and daughter used paper to wipe and put it in the trash bucket.

Now the 25 year old read head came up to the front.  She pulled her jeans and hipsters off leaving them on the front seat.  Getting off the bus she stood over the foamy puddle and spread her legs as wide as she could her puffy labia seperating.  A full force downward pee stream into the puddle created more foam lasting about 20 seconds.  She finished with a 5 second trickle shaking herself drip dry.  She got back on the bus putting her hipster panties and jeans back on.  The bubbly foam was making its way under the panels creating a new trail on the blacktop.  I told the women I enjoyed taking them on the tour and would like to again in the future.

Amy and the 25 year old super size said they didn't need to go yet, so I turned off the emergency light fixture and started removing the panels taking them to the storage compartment.  Maybe they will follow me back to my garage and use the facilities there.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1