She let it all out on my carpet

I dated this girl that would always hold her pee for me and pee in a lot of different places for me. One morning she woke up desperate and told me she really needed to pee. I loved seeing her desperate so anytime she needed to go I'd do everything to stall her. I told her I wanted her to let just a little bit go on the carpet then she could go to the bathroom so she agreed. She got out of bed and stood in the middle of the room with her legs spread completely naked. I watched as a small stream of pee spurted right out and onto the carpet below. Not a lot just a real small controlled burst. "Ok I'm going to the bathroom now" she said and hurried towards the bathroom door. I stopped her in her path knowing she can't hold it long after she starts. I quickly got her on her knees bent over the bed with a great view of her pussy. I started touching her pussy softly which she enjoyed but was still very desperate. She was moaning from me touching her then all of a sudden she stopped and said "I'm gonna pee". Before she was even finished her sentence the pee was flowing out from her pussy all over my hand and soaking my carpet. When she finally stopped she apologized but it turned me on so much I didn't even care and had sex with her right there.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
When she finally stopped she apologized but it turned me on so much I didn't even care and had sex with her right there.

Of course .. Who wouldn't? There would not have been any thought in my head but to fuck her immediately.