My ex-girlfriend

My ex used to get so desperate to pee and I'd always make her hold it til she was bursting. I found it so sexy although she wasn't much into it but I think her reluctance added to my pleasure a little. One night while drinking she agreed to pee on me the next morning(as she often did). We drank a bit that night and I made sure she would really have to pee the next morning. I woke up before her and decided to do some things around the house and let her sleep(and build up her pee even more). About an hour later she said she really needed to pee but I said not yet just go back to sleep and she did. This happened a second time and I told her to keep sleeping(I loved it when she was bursting). Finally she got up a third time and said she could hold it. We went to the bathroom and I took my time and watched how desperate she was. She was hurrying me saying she couldn't hold it but I kept telling her not to go just yet so she held it in. I finally laid down in the bath tub and told her to get naked and stand above me but don't let any pee out. So she stood above me legs spread on both sides of me really desperate really trying to hold all the pee from the night of drinking before. She asked if she could go yet and I told her not yet and to squat down but don't let any out. As soon as she squatted a large spurt came right out. I told her she had to hold it so after a couple seconds she regained a little control. She was so desperate to let it go by this point. I told her to keep holding but she was practically in tears saying I can't hold it it's coming but I'm trying then it just all came out no matter how hard she tried to hold it. It was a lot. She peed for a long time and it came out in such force. I could tell she was relieved. That's my first story here and I hope everyone enjoys it. It is completely true and if every one enjoys this I have a lot of peeing and desperation stories from my time spent with this girl. I still get turned on thinking about them all.

• Like 3
Great story. Why did you guys break up? Lol

The relationship was nothing but sex and fighting. If we weren't fucking we were fighting and it was just a disaster for both of us. I have a lovely fiancé now that is perfect for me. She even enjoys watching me pee and understands it. She isn't into any desperation though but I love her always. I'm glad you liked the story I'll keep posting.