Respectable woman?

The following story is very loosely based upon a real conversation that took place in the mid-1990s and which I can remember. But this has been massively embellished and added to so that the end result is 99.9% fiction.....

Hi, my name is Steve and I am a successful businessman in my 30s. I own a large house in the country but rent a luxury flat in central London rather than have to commute in. I have long been into watersports and golden showers and stuff like that, but struggle to find regular girlfriends who are into it. But I have money so can pay for that if I feel like it, with no strings at all, which suits my busy life.

Anyway, the other evening I was just inside the door of my flat and chatting to the guy from the flat opposite, John, 26, who works in the City for some bank or other. In mid-chat the front door opened, and in strode Donna, a young 24 year old businesswoman from a wealthy family background, with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a great ass. She and John had known each other for years, having been friends since childhood. On this occasion, Donna had been drinking and was certainly quite tipsy. She joined John and I just inside my flat and we all got chatting about all sorts of shit.

But then the conversation took a very interesting turn.

Donna asked, "Is it alright if I use your toilet in a minute? I haven't been all day." Then she rolled her eyes, "Oh and I've been to the pub. It's going to be a long wee. Boring isn't it?"

But then she smiled at John, adding "Mind you, going toilet can be fun sometimes." Both exchanged knowing smirks.

Well, I was most intrigued by this comment. "Oh yeah? I wonder what you mean by that! Are we talking watersports and golden showers here?"

"No, of course not!" laughed Donna. "I tend not to go around wanting to piss on people and I've certainly never been pissed on myself. "

"First time for everything" , laughed John.

"You fuck off! I'm not doing that!" Then she grinned as she went on, "Mind you, I knew a guy who was into that once. There was this one time when he said, "Donna, piss on me!"

"I wouldn't let him near me afterwards though, haha. I don't see what people can get out of that."

"Well, if it's not golden showers you are into, what did you mean about going toilet being fun?"

Donna looked at John and chuckled, "Are you going to tell him or am I? Otherwise he's going to think we're a couple of piss freaks into pissing all over each other, or something."

"Well I suppose you might as well tell him now, Donna, having spilled so many of the beans already."

"Oh ok then", she laughed. "When we were young and innocent - you know the way kids like to play around - we thought it was fun to pee on John's bedroom carpet. We did it quite a few times and were just too young to understand why it was wrong. It was kind of fun just being a dirty bitch, but I've grown out of that now. "

"Yeah, me too", laughed John.

I was a little turned on by the thought of Donna doing such a thing, and found myself saying, "You'd probably still enjoy doing it now if you got the chance. You never know"

"Maybe", she laughed.

"It would probably be a lot less boring than sitting on your own in the toilet for ages, that's for sure!"

"Haha, yeah. But who's going to let a fully grown woman piss all over their carpet?"

John chuckled, "Sounds like you are up fot it Steve. And you'd get to see her doing it, too!"

I smiled at her, "You can do it if you want. Right there!" as I pointed towards the middle of the living room.

Her eyes widened as it dawned upon her that I was serious. "No fucking way! I can't do that! I'm a fully grown and respectable woman! Grown women don't go around pissing on other people's carpets for kicks. It's gross! I'll just use the toilet like any other normal adult, haha."

Andy said, "But you already said how boring it was going to be. Why not just do it there on the floor instead?"

"Not on the carpet!"

"Why not? It's not your fucking carpet, and Steve doesn't mind, do you Steve?"

"Hell no. Just stand in the middle of the room and do it if you like, Donna."

She grinned at John, "He wants me to do it standing up now, haha."

"Wouldn't be the first time", John laughed.

Donna then started to unfashion her business trousers, "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

Soon, to my absolute delight she had stepped out of her footwear and her trousers and panties and was thouroughly naked from the waist down, her trimmed blonde pubic hair accentuating her overall sexiness. I could scarcely believe my luck as she stood in the middle of the room with her legs parted a little and her hands on her hips.

Grinning, she suddenly opened the floodgates in front of John and I, a loud hissing accompanying her golden torrent gushing forwards to splash down loudly upon my living room carpet right in front of us. She grinned at me in mid-flow, "I can't believe you're letting me do this!"

She started swinging her hips from side to side, quite deliberately pissing over as much of the carpet as possible. " I'm such a dirty bitch, haha." She fixed her own gaze upon her own yellow torrent splashing down for a few monents, grinning with pleasure at all she was doing. Then she looked at us and laughed. "You guys still think I'm a respectable woman? Haha."

Eventually the torrent dwindled to a halt. "I fucking enjoyed that!" laughed Donna.

Grinning, John made his excuses and left - I suspect to engage in some vigourous knuckle shuffling. Donna quickly put on her clothing and footwear amidst some awkward smalltalk, before herself heading towards the door. But she glanced at the soaked carpet on her way out, grinned, and said "Have fun cleaning the carpet, haha". And then she too was gone, leaving me alone in my flat with a piss-soaked living room carpet and the memories of how it got that way. Pretty soon I was having a knuckle shuffle too.

• Like 4

One or two typos there I've spotted way too late to edit them which is a nuisance, including where I said "unfashion" when I should have said "unfasten". But most annoying of all - and potentially confusing to readers - is some name confusion where I once used the name "Andy" instead of "John". Readers must have thought "who the fuck is Andy?" If Admin sees this I would welcome him editing that for me.