how to do a controlled wetting in a diaper while laying down in bed

Hello everyone, I thought I would make this post to help people who have a difficult time peeing while laying down in bed. I have noticed online that a lot of people have a hard time peeing while laying down in bed, diaper or no diaper. I found it hard at first but now i find it really easy. I am going to share some tips on what you can do to make it easier. BTW when I say controlled wetting, im referring to the act of voluntarily wetting yourself for convenience, comfort or pleasure. 

- practice wetting your diaper in bed during the day to help get comfortable with peeing in bed. This helped me a lot

- pee laying on your back with your knees raised but your feet planted on the bed and with your legs spread apart. I find this to be a good position as it help prevent leaks 

- have confidence in the diaper. This is really important as it allows you too mentally see the diaper as a toilet. Tell yourself that it is ok to wet your diaper

- anticipate the act of diaper wetting itself. Unlike other forms of wetting, diapers keep the pee warm which feels great after you wet. It feels amazing around your sensitive areas  like a pleasurable reward.

- put down a towel or pee pad to soak up pee if leaks concern you 

Those are my diaper wetting tips that helped me become comfortable and confident peeing laying down in my diaper while in bed. Just remember to relax, get into position and look forward to the reward of having your groin are surrounded by warmth.  Have a sense of pride and accomplishment that you are confident enough to let go in your diaper.  

• Thanks 2