The Looping Corridor: My Recurring Dream

I've had some strange dreams in my life, but I'd never had a recurring dream (far as I can recall) though I'd heard about them.

Recently I've dreamt that I'm in some building and go to the restroom. Women's on the left, Men on the right. I go in the men's. But it's so vast inside. I see so many stalls going toward the back, and even benches and maybe some showers, kinda like a locker room. It's completely desolate. I walk the corridor to see how far it goes and find at the end it curves to the left and leads into the rear of the women's room, which is just as long and empty. So the bathrooms form one big circuit.

Now, Idk what this means, if anything. Maybe deep down I want to go in the women's room or something and I'm hoping to find an innocent way to get there. No one would build restrooms like that, but if they did, you could meander around the back and boom! - see women using the bathroom purely on accident.

• Like 1