Sister act I

Nuns, pee desperation, masturbation.

Two nuns, a young novice sister Agnes and an older sister Theresa were walking thru the fields back to the convent after a long day in town doing various charities and no chance to go to the bathroom. At one time , blushing, sister Agnes says, 

I am sorry sister, I am embarassed to mention it, but I have a strong corporeal need.

Theresa replies: I understand sister but you will have to control yourself until we reach the convent. If someone were to see you, even at a distance, it would disgrace the whole Order. Moreover, we are taught to learn to control our urges, and prayer helps.

You mean like controlling thirst and hunger, says Agnes

Yes those and some other ones

Like...asks Agnes puzzled

I cannot talk to you about that sister, you should talk to the mother Superior.

Still puzzled, Agnes tries to pray to keep her mind away from the aching bladder. But, some twenty minutes later

I am sorry sister but I cannot control myself any longer, if I cannot find relief I am going to soil myself and I don't think our Lord would like us to deface our habit.

Allright sister, says Theresa, I have been hard on you but I understand it is an emergency. There is an abandoned barn just ahead, inside there you can do what you need to do safely.

Thank you sister but please let us hurry ( to her horror she has already been dribbling in her drawers).

They reach the barn and Agnes hears the magic words,  Go ahead sister , you can satisfy your urges now, I will keep watch and pray for forgiveness. But please turn away so as not to expose your most private parts.

Agnes needs no encouragement, while still dribbling she lifts her heavy gown, pulls down her damp drawers and, even before reaching a half squat starts peeing noisily. Theresa had asked her companion  to turn away so that she could watch without raising suspicions. The sight of the young sister white, plump buttocks, the stream of pee visible between her open legs, and her own strong need to relieve herself awakens in her almost forgotten sensations.

To be continued

• Like 4