Rhianna - A Day in the Life of a Tortured Sim!

Hi I'm Rhianna, and today I am going to tell you about a day I recently had. I am a Sim from the a game called “The Sims”. The player controls my day to day life, and I have to obey what is asked of me. The day I am going to tell you about is one in which some very strange things happened!

It was Saturday 8am 17th of September. I was woken as usual by my player. I climbed out of bed, and was, as usual commanded to go to the bathroom.
I obeyed the player as always. I headed to the bathroom, pulled my pyjama bottoms down, and settled myself onto the toilet. A torrent of pee sprayed into the toilet for about 40 seconds. I was so full! Once finished, I shook a little, pulled my panties & pyjamas back up then awaited my next orders.

As usual, I was commanded to shower. I stripped off, climbed in, and had a lovely 10 minutes in a warm refreshing shower.

Once the shower was complete, I dressed as usual. I slipped a pair of cute lace panties up over my pretty muffin, a pair of lovely black tights, a leather skirt, and finally my little ballet flats.

As usual, my player sent me to the kitchen for a coffee. I drank it as normal, but then for some strange reason I was asked to drink two large soda's after as well! I was quite confused, but I did as I was told, and drank almost a litre of fluid in one go!

I was then ordered to go and watch TV. I settled down, found a programme I enjoyed and watched it. I was watching for a little over an hour, and by 09:30 I was already feeling rather full and wanting pee relief. Usually the player that controls me is very considerate to me needing the toilet. I rarely get desperate before they command me to use the toilet. Worryingly, today it looked as though things were going to be different.

I received another command, this time to go and make breakfast. I did as I was told, cooked up some porridge and settled down at the table to eat. As I was eating, I felt my bladder twinge. I really was getting desperate, but I had full confidence that my player would send me to the bathroom soon enough.

As I finished eating  I received yet another command. This is where I began to really worry that something was wrong. I was asked to drink yet another soda! As a reminder to my player, (before grabbing the soda) I did a quick pee dance. I haven't often had to do that, but sometimes when my player has missed my bladder level gauge this gives them a little hint. For some reason, it didn't work this time!

I drank my soda like a good girl, and awaited the command to use the toilet. It didn't come! I began to panic a little. I pee pee danced a couple of times standing in the kitchen, but still nothing. I decided to use my own free will to head to the bathroom. I began walking in a bit of a hurry, then suddenly the player cancelled the command! Now I was getting really worried. Something was wrong. I pee danced once more to try and make it obvious to the player I was close to wetting myself. Again I was ignored.

I tried running to the bathroom once more, I made it into the hall way when the bathroom command was once again cancelled. I felt my bladder spasm and grabbed my muffin tightly, hoping my player would allow me relief. They didn't.

It was now 10am and my bladder was on the brink of loosing control. Nothing I seemed to do would make my player allow me to go to the bathroom. That's when the final nail in the coffin command came. I had been commanded to go and water the plants in the garden!! Water the plants! I couldn't work out what I had done to deserve having my poor bladder tortured!

I did as I was told, I hurried out into the garden, my pee muscles quivering with desperation. I grabbed the watering can and filled it up. My bladder spasmed and I grabbed my pussy tightly again, hoping that my player would finally realise my predicament and allow me relief.

No such command came. The end was inevitable! I suddenly felt a hot jet of pee spray into my panties. The warmth spread around my muffin quickly, guided my panties and tights. I couldn't regain any control! I put my hands up the front of my skirt and grabbed tightly to try and stop the flow, but no luck! The pee just cascaded down the inside of my sexy legs, guided by my tights. Nothing I did would stop the flow and I peed for what felt like a whole minute. The puddle at my feet was huge and my little ballet flats were totally overflowed.

All I could think about what that accidents sometimes happen. I hoped that my player had simply missed my needs by not paying attention. I was hoping that the next command would restore my faith in their control. It wasn't what I expected.

My next command from the player came in. I was to continue watering the plants outside! No clean up. No changing. Just carry on watering the plants! I hurried around the garden, leaving little wet footprints wherever I walked, and draining the watering can into all the potted plants. I stood and waited the following command, hoping it was to go and take a shower. I was wrong. No such command came through. I stood there waiting to see what I was to be asked to do next, worried about what was going on. My hygiene meter was at 0! I was soaked in pee and I needed to clean up.

Finally, the next command came in from the player. Drink a soda! I was devastated! I was stood wearing piss soaked panties, tights and ballet flats and I was being commanded to go and drink more! I was so confused, but did as I was told once again. I walked back into the house as gracefully as I could while splashing along in my ballet flats, nervous as to what was happening and why.

I stood in front of the fridge, grabbed another soda, and drank it. I thought maybe the next command was to shower. Finally I was right! I hurried into the bathroom. Standing in front of the shower, I slipped out of my wet ballet flats, revealing soaked glistening feet in my tights. I unzipped my leather skirt and threw it onto the side of the bath, then did the same with my tights and panties. I looked down at my muffin and saw her glistening with pee. Fortunately it was time to clean her up!

I began to open the shower door, then suddenly, the command was cancelled! I couldn't understand! I was so close to getting in and then just had to stop as I was told. I stared into the shower, bemused by what was going on.

I attempted to override the cancelled command using free will, but it was cancelled again almost instantly. I had to do as I was being told! I grabbed my wet panties off the bath, looked down at my pissy muffin one more time, and pulled my panties up over her. I did the same with my wet tights and slid my ballet flats back on as I was demanded to do. I was so confused by the whole situation. I couldn't understand why I was being forced to stay in pissy panties and clothes. The person controlling me was being so evil!

The next command came in. I once again was being told to drink! I had to hurry into the kitchen and make a coffee. Once again I obeyed, and drank it, filling my bladder more. I could feel the need for relief creeping up on me again. I was so nervous as to what would happen next!

Having drank my coffee, I was commanded to go and read a book. I did as I was told, grabbed a book I enjoy, and settled into my arm chair in the lounge. I crossed my legs and felt the my wet panties press tightly against my pissy muffin. There was nothing I could do but sit and read, hoping my panties, tights and ballet flats would dry quickly. Each time I moved, I felt my little damp panties tickle against my pussy. Today was looking like it was going to be a very long day!

• Like 3

An hour passed while I read. My panties, tights and ballet flats were much drier, but still clearly damp. My bladder was filling quickly due to the huge amount of fluid I was being made to drink. I ignored it, and just continued enjoying my book. Fast forward another 30 minutes and I was getting quite desperate. It was then that another command from the player came in. The command was to make lunch. I hadn't noticed that it was 12:30 already! Time had flown while I was reading.

As I stood up, I paused for a second to inspect my clothes. I couldn't see any wetness on my tights at all. I pulled my skirt up out the way and looked down the front of my tights. There was still a visible damp patch on my panties. I felt rather sorry for my poor pussy, trapped inside my damp panties, but I had no choice but to continue the command.

As soon as I was in the kitchen I began cooking up my lunch. Chopping the ingredients and cooking took my mind off both my damp panties and my quickly filling bladder. Once complete, I sat myself down to eat.

It felt ridiculous sitting there eating lunch while wearing panties I'd pissed myself in over 2 hours ago. Never the less I still liked what I had made, and it had distracted me from the weird situation for a little while.

Once I finished my food I got the all too common command again. Drink more! I grabbed a large glass and filled it with water and drank the whole lot. I felt my bladder quiver and my pee muscles ache slightly. It was time to start sending the player signals that I'd like to use a toilet this time! I was really starting to hope that I'd be allowed normal relief soon.

I quickly did a potty dance, grabbing my damp muffin tightly and squirming dramatically to make it super obvious. Suddenly, I received the command to use the toilet! I was so excited. I rushed through into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. I quickly lifted my skirt, then pulled my tights and panties down to my knees, revealing what turned out to be a slightly pee scented pussy. Slowly, still somewhat lacking trust, I lowered myself onto the toilet seat. Once settled I allowed myself to begin peeing. The trickle burst out from between my stuck together pussy lips and sprayed against the inside of the toilet bowl. I washed as little glistening drops from the spray landed on my puffy lips. Then something bad happened. The cancel command!

This was pure torture. I slammed my pee muscles shut and watched the trickle subside. As soon as it had stopped I pulled my damp panties up over my dripping lips, and then pulled my tights up. I stood there in front of the toilet, my mind focussed on the fresh wet feeling down between my legs, wondering what would happen next.

Another command to use the toilet came through. I hoped this one wasn't just a joke again. I quickly sat myself down, and once again the second that my pee began to release I was forced to stand up and pull my panties back up!
This torturous process went on for a total of 5 times, each time my muffin and panties getting wetter, and each time my pee muscles weakening. There was nothing I could do however, and after the 5th time I was glad to be ordered to go and watch TV for a while. I had only been able to release 10% of my bladder during those 5 short sprays off pee, and my panties were once again significantly wet between my legs. My poor muffin was once again a wet little mess in need of a good long shower!

I did as I was told and settled down on the sofa to watch TV. Over the next 30 minutes the need to pee grew significantly. I could feel my bladder bulging in my stomach, but there was nothing I could do. I had a look down my skirt to see whether there was a visible damp patch still. It was very slightly visible, but my panties were near enough dry again.

After another 15 minutes around 13:30 I was absolutely bursting to pee! The tiny relief I had achieved while sitting on the toilet was no where near enough to relieve myself. I stood up and potty danced, hoping to be allowed to use the toilet. Nothing happened. I potty danced some more. Again, nothing happened. Finally I received a command. It was to sit down and read a book again.
I did what I was told, and sat myself back on the chair. My bladder was begging for relief, and my pissy pussy was begging to be cleaned up, instead I just read on like I was told to do so.

The desperation grew and grew. I felt my bladder spasm multiple times but did as I was being told and just ignored them. My pee muscles were significantly weakened by the 5 teasing leaks I was allowed earlier. Suddenly I felt a warm spray of pee soak my muffin and spread throughout my panties. I quickly jumped out of the seat and lost all control. A torrent of pee poured from my already pissy muffin, re-soaking her and drenching my legs and feet once again.

I stood there, staring down at my soaked legs & feet. The puddle I had produced was huge, and my wet panties were clinging tightly to my pussy. I didn't know what to think any more, or what I could do! I was starting to worry that this was my life from now on. Potentially just endlessly pissing myself and torturing my bladder. I was wondering whether I was ever going to be allowed to clean up. I had no idea! I just had to continue my day as commanded by the player.

I then got an interesting command. I was to go into my bedroom, and for some very obscure reason, change into my bikini swimsuit! I was grateful of the chance to change from my soaked clothes, but a bikini was a very strange choice of outfit to be changing into!

I rushed into my bedroom, splashing little wet footprints along the way, and then stripped off. I kicked off my ballet flats which freed my soaked little toes. It felt incredible. I dropped my skirt, and then pulled my tights down, leaving just my wet panties covering my muffin. I then slid my thumbs down the sides of my panties, and slipped them slowly down my sexy legs. I watched as my glistening pussy was uncovered, the wave of pee scent was rather obvious now, but for some reason I didn't find it unpleasant.

I stood there naked for a little while, allowing my muffin some fresh air. I squatted down to gather up my damp clothes, and as I did so I felt my pissy muffin spread and the cool refreshing air tickle my now released pussy. Sadly I had to then get dressed. I grabbed my bikini from the cupboard and gently pulling it up, once again hiding away my delicate muffin. I felt so naughty. Any normal person would have been rushing off to shower, I appeared to be getting dressed in preparation for even more wettings.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1