How do I find women peeing ?

There's two levels to answer your question - and welcome to the site by the way,

If you're meaning 'how do I find women to take part in wet fun with me' then we can only really offer outline advice - you see we're not a hook-up type site.  We don't have the sort of 'woman seeking man for golden showers in Chorlton' adverts, and don't encourage those sort of random hook ups.

Instead though, if you're thinking about where to catch a glimpse of ladies peeing in semi-public, then there are lots of experiences posted around the site.  A few of our members are very skilled at sensing when a lady on a late night out is about to take to an alleyway, entrance or similar convenient spot.   Usually always with alcohol involved, late at night around pub and club closing times.

Generally you'll find people's experiences (to compare notes and gather tips from) in the Real Pee Experiences topic - and as an example https://peefans.com/topic/16884-alfrescos-pee-sightings/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-332706