I peed in my therapist office

I like my therapist but sometimes I can hear his judgment in his voice when i talk about my diaper love and pee kink. He has told me in the past that i cant wear a diaper in his office, also he is almost constantly late to our appointment, he calls me in 10-15 min after the scheduled appointment time. I have been very horny since i joined this site and i wasnt in the mood for his silent judgment today so occasionally when were talking he will get up to go use the restroom (during my time!!!) so when he left i pissed a little in his flowers, under each  cushion, some under his rug and in my backpack i had a diaper (supposed to be for the ride home but not anymore) i put that diaper on and emptied the rest of my bladder into it and took off my pants and shirt so i was sitting in his office in only a wet diaper. It wasn’t full because i peed mostly all around his office but the diaper was wet and very yellow. I sat in the chair until he got back and asked why i was stripped down and why I had peed a diaper in his office after he told me not to. I told him that i had to go and he was in the restroom (single stall restroom) I also told him that when i was in there i wanted to be treated like a baby and that I don’t like that he uses the restroom during my time. He told me that I need to put my clothes back on or i was going to have to find a new therapist, i then went behind the chair kinda out of his view and took the diaper off and got dressed, i sat back down and put the soggy diaper on my head like a soggy hat. He told me to leave so i did but before i left i put the diaper on the floor and said “fuck you”. I have already found a new therapist over the phone and she said she doesn’t mind if I want to wear a diaper just not to strip down to only it and also to only pee in the diaper or the bathroom (I haven’t mentioned the plant, carpet, ect yet) I guess she is just getting ahead of the bladder on that one. (Pun intended)

• Like 1