Uber and airport

I just remembered i peed in an uber once, i was wearing a diaper and plastic pants: 

i was headed to the airport because I had a 3 day weekend so I decided to fly home, my family doesn’t know about my pee kink so I decided to bring 3 diapers (tranquillity all through the night) my plan was to go while sitting in the plane seat but after a crap ton of coffee and some diuretics which is basically a drug that makes you produce more pee, I take it to artificially make myself incontinent. I always tell my driver im incontinent and wearing protection (just incase the diaper leaks it’s easier to explain, which has happened but that’s another story) I was wearing my diaper, a booster and plastic pants. I got into the uber, we drove about 10 minutes until I started getting a strong urge, i scooted forward so my diaper could expand with the pee, I let go full force and it hissed so loud and there wasn’t any music playing so my driver knew i was peeing, she said something like “need me to stop sweetheart?” I said “yes please, im really happy i wore extra padding tonight”. I finished and she pulled into a gas station so I could change, when i got back in the car she said “i heard you going, you must have really needed to go” I responded with “yes, it was so full I really thought it wasn’t going to hold. Thank you again for stopping so I could change.” When i got to the airport i was going through security when I got the second urge (I only brought 3 diapers and was already about to use my second) the security line didn’t open until 4:00am so and I arrived at 3:30-3:35 something like that, i peed in the uber at about 3:15 so it had only been 45 min. Anyway i went through security and their scanner couldn’t see through my lairs the plastic pants, diaper, and the booster, i was asked to go into one of the private rooms, they said they needed to search me so i started to pee, not as hard as i did in the uber but it still hissed a little, they basically apologized and said it was for security reasons as soon as they saw the wet diaper. I decided to wait to pee again until I landed at the other airport, the plane pulled into the dock and i stood up forgetting to unbuckle my lap belt which forced my bladder down, I started peeing and then unbuckled and got up i peed for probably two minutes, by the end of it every step i took made the diaper sway and u could feel the weight of it pulling the diaper down, I asked the flight attendant if there was a changing room onboard and she said it was in the very back, I walked as calmly as possible to the closet reception dest and asked where an adult changing room was, the guy at the desk said it was left and down the hall a bit, I walked as carefully as possible found the changing room and went in (they are usually occupied and you have to wait but luckily i got there in perfect time) i removed my shorts and saw a wet spot on the inner legs, the plastic pants were full like a water balloon, apparently i peed so much the diaper was full, I continued and over flowed it and nearly filled up the plastic pants too with each step i was leaking, i don’t know but there must have been a train if pee on the floor from the plane gate to the changing room. I ended up throwing away the waterproof pants, my shorts and diaper away in the trash, i put my sleep shorts on and got a ride home by a family member, luckily didn’t pee in their car but they were curious why i was wearing gym shorts, I told them they are more comfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2