A Nice Wee Surprise This Afternoon (Pun Intended)

Every weekday afternoon I volunteer at the local branch of a charity shop chain. On this particular afternoon the shop manager was being visited by her boss, when I heard about this yesterday, I was expecting some man in his mid 40's - 60's so I was pleasantly surprised when she turned out to be a beautiful woman in her early-mid 30's (at a guess). Anyway I was just finishing off a job in the back room where I notice her heading for the toilet. There is only one unisex toilet in this building with disabled access which has quite a thick door so it can be quite hard to hear things coming from there - I've tried but I've only overheard splashing streams from men, which does nothing for me - anyway I went over to pretend to look at the DVDs (something I genuinely do regularly anyway) as they are located close to the toilet door, and managed to hear a faint hissing sound coming from inside followed by a flush which gave me a bit of a semi (thankfully I wear loose trousers). As mentioned, this door is quite good as keeping sound out so I can only imagine how loud her pissing actually was if I could hear it from outside. I got out of the way as soon as the flushing started to avoid suspicion and got on with my work. She left about 10/15 minutes later but I hope she comes up again at some point in the near future, even if I don't hear her peeing, she was just nice to look at.

• Like 3