A Drink, Near Drowning, and Piss Box Purchase

Picked up the pissy box I posted about the other week but not before a long drink of piss.  When I arrived the small talk was kept short, though she did ask where the plastic sheeting was. She had to piss! We proceed to the bedroom where she’s assisting in unfolding and laying out of the plastic while doing the pee dance in her black tights. 

The clear plastic is laid out over the soft, white, shag rug, I lay fully dressed on the plastic and I see her dancing and pulling the black tights and black cotton panties off in one action. She goes to straddle me while facing me. I instruct her to turn around so that her ass is over my face. She quickly turns around, squats, and with her pussy and butthole inches from my face, immediately starts urinating all she’s been hold. You could hear the piss hiss and the sound of liquid rapidly pooling in my open mouth. 

She loses her footing a bit and sprays up my nose a bit. With a full mouth draining down my throat like a stopped up sink, I cannot breathe. I shift my head from her stream to gather myself. The piss is still flowing hard next to my head on the plastic. Realizing the liquid gold is getting wasted she closes the valve momentarily. I swallow, I can breathe again and I go in for me. The hard stream continues until it comes to a slow trickle. She tries to push out anything she has but there is none. She puts her black, cotton panties back on, then her tights.

We proceed to the garage where the pissy box was. The box appeared dry, though you could tell it’s been wet.  Inside of the box was a small pillow, stuffed animal, packing air bags, and wet tissue. She felt the box reeked of piss, but it really didn’t. If you smelled closely you can faintly smell piss. 

I asked the details of how she pissed in the box. She was almost caught by her daughter, pissing in the box in the garage she said. The box was between the two garage doors, next to her daughters car, she had her pants down, squatting over the box. She even pulled her tights and panties down to show me in detail. Her daughter came in the garage from the house looking for her but could not see anything because of the car being there. She had pissed in her clothes a trying to stop her massive stream and pull her pants up. 

The box was pissed in twice and after the second piss, urine was pouring from the bottom of the box she said.  I had thought the box was dry but while we stood and talked before I left, the box was dripping from the corner because I was not holding it upright. I was asked what else can she piss in for me. I told her I’d get back to her.  

• Hot 4