Seen from a garden center

Early one Saturday morning my girlfriend and I were at a garden center on the main A38. She was looking at plants and I was out side looking at the sheds.

Across the main road there is a small lane which had been cut off when the A38 was built, there is also a lay-by. A car pulled into this lay-by and two females got out and walked to the little lane, they looked like mother and teenage daughter, they both went a few yards up the lane so that they could not be seen by pasting cars. and so with there backs to the hedge, the daughter dropped her jeans and the mother pulled up her skirt and dropped her knickers and both squatted, the mother was closest to me so I did not see the daughter peeing but got a good view of the mothers bum and her pee stream court in the morning sunshine, the daughter was first to finish, and was standing waiting for her mother, who took her time wiping before standing up and with her skirt gripped under her chin pulled up her knickers giving me a look at her light coloured bush, then dropping her skirt they both walked back to there car.

At that moment my girlfriend came over to me and looked to see what I was looking at, just as a man got out of the same car and walked to the lane and pissed into the hedge. She saw him and said how rude, he could have come over the the garden center and used the loo here. Me and my big mouth said why?, the two females with him had just pissed there also. She was not pleased that I had seen them, and said they could all have used the loos, and that I could not have watched them.

I do not understand females she has pissed in lay-by's and alley ways hundreds of times both with me and on she own.

• Like 2