Little leak at work

I recently got into desperation and holding as long as I possibly can. I used to just wet my pants for pleasure but now I do both! Well, I was challenged to hold as long as I could. Well, I told the challenger that I was at work and she indicated that she didn't care and that I should hold as long as possible. I work in customer service so it made my morning at my job extremely difficult as I really had to pee and was doing everything I could to not let it be known that I had to go. I was doing so well for so long too! I started at 5:30 am and held all the way through my lunch at 11:00 am. I had 2 cups of coffee before I left the house, and 2 more after I got to work. Around noon, I really got desperate and I asked if I could please use the bathroom. I was, predictably, told "no". So I continued to hold until right around 1:30 pm I thought for sure I was going to burst, so I told my challenger that I wasn't going to make it until 2:30 (my quitting time) and she said that I could go, but if I leaked I had to take pics to show her. Well, I leaked! I ended up having about a half dollar sized patch on my underwear, and a quarter sized patch on my jeans! It was tough to hide, but I did for the last hour of my job. I wish I had those pics to share today!