T in the Park

T in the Park, in my experience, is one of the best festivals for outdoor sightings!

There doesn't seem to be a lack of toilets, they're everywhere, but there certainly is a huge amount of females pissing elsewhere other than toilets too!!

I remember the last time I was there going to the toilets closest to the entrance to the arena, there was people everywhere and the queue for both male an female was long! Me and my mate decided to go round the back of the fenced off toilets and piss there. When we went round there was two girls squatting, there wasn't a great deal of space and I was bursting! I went right over beside them, said sorry I have to go and got my c**k out. Having them squatting beside me and being able to see their stream made me very horny, within no time I had a semi. Both of the girls were pretty drunk along with myself and started laughing about the whole situation! The one closest me was staring up at my penis, she then blurted out to her friend something along the lines of "wow, look at that!" I was by this time pretty hard and pretty well endowed! To my disbelief, this lead to some interesting activity before we went back round to the front to meet the rest of my mates.. but that's another story I suppose ;)

• Like 4