Band Accident

I just recently started wanting to write short story erotica. Under guidance and topic suggestions from a friend I wrote this. This is a story I wrote for a friend. At that time i made it a fun personal story the friend. But to post on here I have changed the names. 🙂 I would love to know what your thoughts are. 🙂

(This is a story about a girl who is in band. She has a very full bladder, contains desperation, wetting, sex, and male peeing) 

She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was beautifully curvy with amazing breasts. She was a band girl. She played the flute in a band and she was good. She was so excited for it to be summer and marching band season. She rushed into the community center, she knew she was running late but she had gotten stuck in traffic after being a little later with the guy she was seeing. 

She quickly grabbed her flute case and went to the chair to set up. She had just made it to the roll call and was receiving the plan for the day. It was only after sitting down that it finally hit her. Her bladder signaled to her that it was filling fast. She should have stopped into the restroom when she got there but she was already so late. She squeezed her legs together as they all prepared to go outside and line up. She knew her instructor would never allow her to step away for a break. They all put their cases into the storage trailer. Then she gave her legs another squeeze together as they all lined up outside. 

She just had to make it 1 hour. She could handle this, she’s held on a lot longer. They started their practice and started their way down the street. Walking was not fun at all. Every step was sending shockwaves up to her bladder. This was going to be a long, long hour. She was finding it so hard to concentrate on playing the right notes. There were quite a few people making mistakes. The instructor stopped them after half an hour, “If everyone can’t figure out how to play these notes right then we will keep playing until you all do.” She groaned inward, there was no way she was going to be able to make it a whole lot longer. 

After another half hour they were starting on their way back to the community center. They paused for their 5 minute break before starting back. The instructor handed them all a bottle of water and told them they were all to hydrate. She denied the bottle of water at first as she checked her phone. She pulled up her messages from David, “How is your practice going hun?” She was just starting her response when her instructor came over and handed her a bottle of water. “You will hydrate, I won’t have you pass out on me,” he said. She drank the bottle of water as she responded to David, “Practice is good but you made me late. I am dying to pee and I wasn’t able to go before practice. We also are going to be a little late today. You’re picking me up right?” She finished her water and threw the bottle away just as they were all lining back up. She squeezed her legs together begging her bladder to hang on just a little while longer. 

Each step on the way back was excruciating. She could feel her bladder sloshing around in her abdomen. She could feel it dying to come out. They stopped while the instructor coached another section. When they stopped she crossed her legs as a small spurt leaked out into her underwear. She begged and begged her bladder to hold on. She could make it, she was not a child. The bottle of water hit her bladder and she was barely going to make it back to the community center. They were marching up to the community center as she felt another spurt leak out of her. She was really trying to hold it together to keep it from running down her legs. She clenched with all her might and finally got the leak to spot. She barely controlled it before it became visible to others. 

When they ended their practice she walked as quickly as she could to the building door. She pulled on the door and it was locked. “No, no it can’t be locked,” she thought to herself. She was barely keeping it together and she was going to wet her pants. She pulled out her phone as she sat on the wall, legs clenched together. “Hey hun, I’m in the parking lot when you're done,” David said to her. She grabbed her flute, not even caring about the case at this time and walked very quickly to his car. As she got in she doubled over, holding herself tight. “David, I have to pee so bad. I have already leaked and I need to go so bad,” she said. He chuckled as he pulled away, “You know this could be fun, your instructor said you needed to run through your songs one more time when you get home before you can be done for the day.” She groaned, “Ok, but after I pee.” He looked at her as he pulled into their driveway, “No I think you can play them for me first. No need to get out of your groove. It’s only 3 songs you can do this.” 

They walked into the house as she squeezed her legs together. She could feel the weight of her bladder while she was standing. He ushered her into the living room where her music stand was set up. She looked at him as she felt another spurt leak out of her, “I really need to pee David. Can’t I go first?” He kissed her cheek, “No, I think you can play through your set first.” She set up her music and picked up her flute. As she began playing the first song she begged her bladder to hang on. She could feel the dampness in her crotch. She wasn’t going to make it through this set. As she ended the first song she crossed her legs. She was holding her legs tight as her bladder let go a little more. She barely got it stopped when David came up to her. “Hmm looks like someone is starting to have an accident,” he said as he rubbed her crotch. She squirmed against his hand and picked up her flute to play the next song. 

She kept her legs crossed as she made her way through the song. She felt herself start to dribble into her panties. All through her song she was keeping it slow but she couldn't stop it. He noticed the small stream going down her leg. He leaned into her ear, “The next song you will stop holding it. I also want you to sit on my lap while you play.” She sat on his lap back facing him as she set her stand up in front of them. She picked up her flute as he moved her legs apart. She groaned and then started to play. As she started the song she finally gave up. She let her bladder finally find its release. She released slowly so they could both enjoy it. She played through her song as she let her entire bladder go. She soaked her pants and drenched his lap. He was moaning in her ear as she made her way through the entire song. When she was done she put her flute on the coffee table. She turned around to straddle him, smiling at him. 

He pulled her shorts to the side as she undid his pants. When she got his hard member freed from his pants he kissed her. He kissed her and as their tongues danced together he slipped his hard member into her sopping wet pussy. As he entered he surprised her by letting go of his own bladder. She moaned, feeling his entire bladder filling her pussy. He peed until he was fully empty. It was spraying inside her and out of her. When he was done they both had an amazing afternoon together before getting in the shower. They laid in bed after both feeling completely drained and relieved.

Edited by Colormerose
To try to make sure I attempt to abide by all rules. I hope I did.
  • Hot 4