A lady friend of mine who I turned on to pissing sent me a video about two weeks ago now of her urinating into a box in her garage. You couldn’t see a lot in the video, was kind of dark, but you can see her thick stream flowing, her feet and her garage floor. From the loud sound you can hear that the box was lined with a noisy plastic. It was great, the loud hiss coming from her vagina expelling her waste water, the sound of the plastic lining, and the sound of her piss dripping from her when she was finished. 

I told her I wanted to box. She said she was going to discard it. I told her that her liquid gold she added to the box added value. She said she’d make another box. I told her to add some items to the box that are porous, and piss in it multiple times and I bid $100.

She pissed in another box, no video. She said she pissed in it only once and it reeks of piss from being in the heat. She wants to discard it but I told her that’s added value. I have included a picture of the box which is still in her possession. Not sure if I’ll get that box or another one she makes. 

2AB9A88E-BF49-4228-8353-950AAB9C0CEA.jpeg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1