Right on the Front Porch

So this story starts at the pool yesterday with a friend who has taken to this little fetish very well much to my surprise. Hanging at the pool having drinks and while I am on the grill I see her sitting at the edge of my beach towel but not on it. I immediately know what is going on, casually walk over by her while she excitedly whispers that she just peed a lot there in the yard while everyone is in the pool. I go over by the shed which I know is in full view of her, excepted spot to piss for everyone at this location, and I let go knowing she is enjoying the show.

We end up leaving and go back to her place to continue drinking and enjoy the sunshine. She lives on a normal street with active neighbors, houses close together. She has a nice stone front porch with a couple rather tall bushes that give decent cover from about waist down if you were to stand up. We both still have our suits on and need to go, she asked me to lay down right there on the front porch. She stood over me in her suit and proceeded to piss all over me, soaking my face and entire upper body.That was quite enjoyable even if I couldn't see the whole time because I had my eyes closed for obvious reasons. I got up and composed myself, really just enjoying the moment and what had just happened. In the same corner of the front porch I pull out and start pissing into the bushes off the porch. She really enjoys watching and grabs me to make sure I piss on her too by the end of it, soaking this lacy cover up thing she was wearing at the pool.

Rather humorous to me to be sitting there dripping piss from head to toe casually waving at her neighbors who are coming out to do yard work or whatever. She had some blankets and what not she had left out on the living room floor for her own purposes that we both used later too. I especially like situations like that that offer easy clean up. It was at this time that the emotions got to us and we ended up in the bed room releasing other pent up energies. Top night, 10/10 would do again. Hope you all enjoyed 😊

• Hot 4