One of my favourite things is seeing a book being peed on and the pages being completely drenched. I had an opportunity today to try it myself.

I have been drinking a lot of water today with an intention of wetting a book. I grabbed an older dictionary that I was delaying throwing away and decided to use it as my toilet.

When the need arose I positioned myself so that the dictionary would catch the pee without falling onto the carpet underneath. It took me a while to get going as I was nervous and pee shy. I am not used to peeing anywhere other than the toilet and trying to aim in the book was getting me hard. After about 3 attempts I finally managed to get going. Initially I only dribbled. When I started to flow I realised the book would not capture all the pee and would have leaked onto the carpet. I stopped peeing and moved to the bathroom to avoid spillage. This allowed me to go freely without worrying about making a mess.

My pee started to flow properly and was splashing the book. It was too much for the book to contain flowed outside. It was quite a darker yellow pee which was surprising as I was well hydrated. The pee soaked the pages I was on and I could see the paper becoming translucent.

I finished off and took a picture before cleaning up the evidence. I am currently leaving the book to dry off before putting it away. Seeing how yellow my pee was there is no pee smell and that gives me confidence to try be more adventurous with pee. I always worry about evidence but I am a bit more comfortable trying carpet and other things if I ever get another opportunity.

This is a picture of the aftermath.

20220526_104258.jpg