Under the railway arch

One Sunday afternoon me and my girlfriend was going to go for a walk in the country, we parked my car on a main road in a village and walked to the start of a foot path, we passed under a railway arch before turning right into a small gate, we then turned to our left along the path, just then it started to rain ( after all this was in the middle of our summer so we are use to it.) so we stopped under a large bushy tree to see if the rain would last.

As we both stood there we heard a car stop and the doors open and close. With that two females ran in through the gate turning to there right and going under the railway arch with there backs to the wall they both dropped there jeans and go into a squat and start to pee. I was about 50ft from them with a great side view of both the females bums and the streams of piss, one by one they stopped peeing and with a bounce or two stood up and pulled there jeans up.

Turning to there left they both saw me and my girlfriend and shrieked before running back to there car giggling.

My girlfriend said that it a was a gentleman I would have looked away. I said you could have stopped them before they got there jeans down, so there!

• Like 3