I pissed all over my neighbor's garden furniture

So, to start i was living in an appartment/flat, as every appartement it was settled in a little building, two appartments one per floor, there was two floors. To access to that building you had to pass a little courtyard. 

I was living in the first floor and in fact, around the courtyard and the building there were houses with gardens. One house's garden was at the same height as our sort of "balcony" so what i did once, in the middle of the night, when i knew the old couple who were living there were asleep. I got on the "balcony" a sort of border in front of the window so when you pass through the window you get directly on the border (if you fall you finish in the courtyard), i hope those descriptions elements helped. 

As the border/balcony were connected to the neighbor's garden, i went into their place (i was young and stupid i wouldn't do it again) and arrive in their garden with my dick hard as it knew what i was there for. I looked if the shutters were closed and nobody to see me. I took out the big guy and pissed, it was a very lond piss as i was containing specially for that. I get on their garden chairs and pissed on them, i've even pissed on and in their barbecue damn that was hot as hell. There was carpet everywhere, i pissed on it, there were decoratings and little scultures or statues, i pissed on it, i finished pissing in their pool and i also cummed. I was feeling ashamed of myself i admit because it's terribly bad, i let my emotions drive me. But in the rest of the night it started raining, and then i thought that the pee would be washed and it's was a clear pee as i was drinking a lot to do this. Here's my very first story about pee and i hope to be able to live plenty of. If you are a woman who wants to try things in France or near from it add me and will talk, my goal is to give someone a golden shower. Take care now hope you'll like it 😉 

• Hot 2