Pee Holding Adventures

Hi!

This is for those who are into desperation and own bladder torture :)

I have recently created two interactive pee holding challenges, I thought some of you might like them ;) So the main difference to many others you can find online is that they are using flash player to control the flow of the challenge, so that you cannot skip tasks or do them quicker than a specified time :) And you don't know what is going to be the next one ;)

Here are the links (they are hosted on the website called milovana.com, they have this specific software that allows to make these flash 'teases' as they call them there):

1. Pee Holding Challenge this one is pretty straightforward, but it is not easy to finish!

2. Pee Holding Adventure: London this is a harder one, it has more than 50 scenes you may go through and a rather windy storyline, so in principle you might get to the toilet very quick or it may take you ages ;) It all depends on your choices and luck!

I hope you will enjoy these!

JJ

• Like 1

Wow, I haven't seen anything like this before, really great idea. This is surely something anyone who enjoys holding/desperation should try. :)