Sue, Gabriele, and Shaun

The following story is a third installment, and very much a follow on from these two...

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/gabriele-caught-peeing.76/

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/more-fun-with-gabriele.218/

Sue here again, the one with the German lodger called Gabriele, and a boyfriend called Shaun. And there have been some more great developments.

Shaun and I became pretty relaxed about the fact we enjoyed peeing all over the place. We generally avoided the carpeted rooms, except for a handful of times when we had been drinking and threw caution to the wind. Cleaning the carpets later was just too much hassle. But I love holding his dick while he pees all over the kitchen floor or suchlike, and peeing there myself in front of him.

Shaun and I soon progressed to full on golden showers, peeing all over each other fun fun - and it sure was fun - but we preferred messy places. Doing it in the bath or shower was just too boring. Why pee on each other in the bath when there is a perfectly good floor right beside it just itching to be pissed all over?

For a long time he knew nothing about Gabriele's interest in peeing, nor the fact that both she and I regularly peed on her bedroom carpet whenever we felt like it. When Shaun was absent, I still made use of the carpet in Gabriele's room, often right in front of her. We just kind of took it for granted by now, and neither of us paid much attention anymore to how much her room stank of pee. It was one day, whilst matter-of-factly peeing on her carpet right in front of her, that I first told her about Shaun being interested in peing too, and I was soon giving her all the details, including the golden shower stuff. To say that she was interested is an understatement. She actually loved hearing all about it, and I kind of joked about inviting Shaun in to pee on her carpet too! And she was totally up for that!

Well, I took the bull by the horns, so to speak. The other week I made it happen! When out drinking with Shaun one evening, I finally told him about Gabriele's interest in peeing too, and the fact that we both loved to pee on the carpet in her room. The bulge in his pants was confirmation of how much he enjoyed hearing about that, as I knew he would. He was just a little surprised that I had waited so long before telling him. Don't know why I didn't tell him sooner myself, actually. Anyway, when we needed to pee I suggested we head back to my place, intending that both of us use Gabriele's carpet right in front of her.

When we got there, we headed up the stairs, opened her door, and just walked in without knocking. She was lying on her bed looking at some magazine or other and looked up at us with surprise. I giggled and said that we needed to pee, as I reached for the zip on Shaun's jeans. Gabriele's eyes popped out of her head as I soon had Shaun's large dick in my hand, aiming it towards the centre of the room. Any hesitation he might of had was readily overcome by the obviousness of Gabriele's glee, her face beaming in anticipation. A moment later, and Shaun was peeing right there all over the carpet, with myself aiming his dick around so that he found himself pissing over a large part of it.

After this, I stepped out of my own jeans and panties and squatted in a corner where the carpet was still dry, and did a long hissing pee there myself. Then it was Gabriele's turn, as she too disrobed from the waist down. But this time, instead of just using the carpet again, she treated us to something special. She got up onto her bed, squat in the middle of it, and started pissing on it, all over the sheets and obviously soaking the mattress! Wonder how much fun she had sleeping in it! Lol. Anyway, after this Shaun and I went into my bedroom where we had great sex before crashing out.

It has since been made clear that anytime Shaun feels like a pee, he can simply use the carpet in Gabriele's room just like we do, whether she is there or not. Sometimes I watch him doing it. For example, the other night I let her hold his dick while he peed against her bedroom wall, which was a real turn on to see.

Well, now that the peing fun thing is fully out in the open amongst all three of us, we have kind of been talking. And it quickly became known that Gabriele wanted to watch Shaun and I enjoying golden showers, whilst Shaun had a thing about watching girls peeing on each other. And last night we decided to make it happen!

We all pretty much ended up naked in Gabriele's room, with me laying upon the middle of the floor. Shaun was stood above me, Gabriele aiming his dick as he peed all over me. When his hot piss rained onto my breasts, some of it even splashed back into my face which I loved.

Then Gabriele herself stood over me, showering me with her hot pee. It was actually one hell of a thrill to be peed on so gleefully by another woman. When my turn to pee came, I got Gabriele to sit on the floor in front of her bedroom table, as I stood upon it right behind, and towering over, her. Next thing you know, I was peeing all over her, soaking her hair as my pee spashed down onto her head before flowing down over her naked body onto the carpet below.

It was tremendous fun, and the inevitable full on threesome was then enjoyed by all of us.

Man, I love my sex life right now!