Spoiled Woman Piss Drink

A lady friend of mine who has pissed for and on me quite a few times, is now spoiled. She loves to piss down my throat and is impressed by how quickly I can swallow it down. I had mentioned to her that I want her to straight piss in my face next time though I do enjoy it in my mouth and it is A LOT to swallow. Not a slow stream either. She would rather piss in the back of my throat and watch me drink it down. So be it. 

She had these black tights on, I remove them and her horizontal stripped panties, exposing her pretty vagina with a small triangular hair patch at the top. She has some nice big legs. She starts laying out plastic sheeting in her bedroom. I told her it wasn’t necessary but she said she wasn’t getting piss on her rug. I told her I wasn’t going to waste any. We proceeded to lay down the plastic because I’m ready for her monster stream. Plastic is down, I lay out on the floor, she straddles me facing away from me so I’m staring up at her nice little butthole and her pretty, wet, pink, vagina opening. I always remind her that if she needs to pass gas as she says, to go ahead and don’t try and be cute. At this point she’s done it so many time there no, “You ready?” She just lets out a torrent of warm piss directly into my mouth. I get a mouthful and swallow. I swallowed 5-6 time before she slowed up. When she slowed up I let her piss stream dribble all in my face and hair. 

After it’s all done, my head is laying in a small pool of cooling piss. She uses the bottom of my t-shirt to wipe herself. Another job done. As we are picking up the plastic she notices there is very little piss in it compared to other time. I reminded her that I said I wasn’t going to waste any and what’s in the plastic is the little bit that drizzled in my face. 

At the end I always remind her when I first told her about my fetish, her response was, “You couldn’t handle by urine honey”. I have proved her wrong plenty of time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2