Two peefalls at a height of 30 feet

Hi everybody! This is my first topic on this forum.

Before narrating my complete story (I will, but it's a bit long, I need a lot and it will take a lot of time), I want to tell about this little experience that has just came back to my mind talking about peeing outside.

Sometimes my brother (2 years younger) and I had fun having some pissing contests. I think we used to play this game until we were about 13 or 14. 

We live on the sea, but in winter we often used to go skiing. One of our habitual destinations was a little skiresort with only one lift. I don't know about rest of the world, but here in Italy there are still some "basket lifts" (in german: korblift). To make easier for you to understand, this is an example of what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKsrG3JQ-o They are very slow and you have to stand up for the whole travel time.

I think we were both ad the middle school, so 12-13 years old. It happened on a very cold and foggy morning of march. We were going up by this "basket lift". We were both very chilly and at half of the route I had to pee quite hard. I communicated something like: "I hope the route doesn't take too much time because I'm bursting for a piss!". And my brother answered: "Oh, me too! This low temperature maked me have to pee." We held it fot a few minutes, but then he said: "I'm not certain I will arrive atop. I could pee myself before." We analized the situation. Both baskets before and after ours were empty, the slope was very far from the lift's line, so we had a crazy idea: a peeing contest on the lift. Not even time to repeat those words that we both had wieners in our hands and we started peeing together. We made two waterfalls, or, more correctly, two peefalls. He won both for distance and for duration. Judging by his stream, he had to pee very hard, more than me. We don't know if someone cought us. In case, I'm sure everyone would have a lough.

• Love 2