Dying to piss around my airbnb

I have found myself in new Orleans, and at this Airbnb, they've rented out a furnished basement with a concrete floor and some thin carpeting. All I can think about are all the naughty things you could do around here without consequence. Even the beds have comforters. My only problem is that the owners like everything white, so most sheets, walls, and objects are white. That being said, you could get away with so much with the right cleaning tools. 

If I could (if I had a gf of a naughtier nature) I would invite 3 or 4 people under the nose of the owners, and have them let loose wherever except on surfaces that couldn't be washed. A good amount of alcohol would be served to dilute everyone's piss. Everyone involved could just let loose whenever and wherever.

If I owned one however (with the second story patio and everything) I would probably be more daring by getting the thin carpets I've seen here , a thick plush carpet for the splatter effects, and chairs on the patio if anyone felt naughty and wanted to arc their piss out into the street. No rules, everyone wets on any surface/objects. 

Does anyone know how many homes in NOLA come with concrete floored basements?