My fantasy road trip

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan

Includes male wetting and masterbation

I've had this fantasy for a little while now and I would love for it to come true.

1 day i decide im going to visit some of my favourite places in the uk so the day before i go shopping for the essentials.....water, food and puppy pads! Why puppy pads, well they're for my seat.

I wake up the next day and do the usualy morning things before heading to the car where i put a couple of puppy pads on my seat and in the footwell then place a towel over them so no-one can see what they are. I then go and get changed ready for the drive. I love tight cloths so I put on my tight lycra running tights and a top, grab some drinks to keep myself topped up and then set off to see the sights, and i want to see as many as possible and I dont want to stop. Ive got a full tank of fuel and a full bladder, perfect. Well it doesnt take long for my morning cuppas to start taking effect and I can feel the urge getting stronger, I hold on as long as I can before letting myself go. Piss starts soaking through my running and tights and soon makes a puddle between my thighs before soaking into the towel and puppy pad. Its feels amazing, so warm and wet i started to get eroused. I'm now driving around with a hard cock, wet tights and a pee puddle between my legs and im only part way into my trip. Well, as I've let out some fluid, i need to put some back in and grabbed a bottle of water and had a drink. Ever time I needed to pee, I just let myself go, re-wetting myself over and over again....., well why stop if I didnt need to 🙂 I was soaked and it was great.

My confidence was growing as the day went on, i could feel the urge again so i headed for quiet country road were there wasn't any traffic, started to rub my cock through my soaking tights before pulling it out and pissing over myself as I drove. God this made me so horny i had to find somewhere to stop and play. I was very happy, very wet and very satisfied by this point that I decided it was time to go home. I pulled into my driveway, took the pads out and put them in the bin and went to for a bath, but for good measure, i had 1 last pee in my running tights before getting into the bath. Wow i though, i must do that again soon.

I'm not very good at writing these sort of things but I hope you enjoyed what I wrote.

ShyPeeMan