Self Pee experience

I have been playing around with self pee for a while. I am overweight and didn’t think I could self pee right on myself. At the suggestion of another enthusiast I began peeing into a container and pouring it over my head. I did it a few times opening my mouth a bit more each time. I enjoyed it but I wanted to feel the fresh stream on my body.  It has taken a while but I needed to try it. So I got my bladder as full as I could and got into the bathtub. I positioned my self the best I could. I was not optimistic about it working, was I wrong. It was the most incredible pee experience I have had it flowed onto my face and mouth, on my belly all over. The experience blew me away I enjoyed pouring it on my head but this was way more exciting. I wanted to do it again right away.  It excited me so much I just needed to share. Self pee will do for now maybe some day I will have someone else pee on me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2