In a garden

One hot summer I was looking out of my bedroom window watching with binoculars a girl across the back lane, sunbathing in a two pieces, she was behind her tall garden wall between the cars and vans stored were, she could not be seen from the houses to her left or right, I was three floors up.

When she got up off her towel and walked to the house, I was watching her butt cheeks as she went to her back door, but found it locked, (the rest of her family must have gone out the front locking the door with her in the yard) so she then slowly walked back to her towel and sat back down.

After a short time she was looking around and stood back up, and went over in between two of the vans. As I watched more closely she squatted down and pull the crotch of her blue pants to one side and let out a jet of pee, landing in the gravel in front of her, when she was done she adjusted her pants and stood up, I could clearly see the wet patch on the gravel, she then kicked some dry gravel over it before returning to her towel.

I had to get ready for work and when I looked again she was gone.

• Like 3