Private Area Domination & Humanisation (Pee Wise)

So, I think I must be one of the few people on this site that seem to have this kink tied in with my pee fetish (Unless the replies to this prove otherwise).

Often when I am in a naughty pee fetish mood, I often find myself pretending that my penis is in charge. I'll call it a him in my stories for example, like this sentence.

"If he want's to pee himself, then so be it. He deserves to be punished and made to stay a soaked pissy little boy all afternoon!"

I find it super exciting to think of the fetish that way, almost like it's my naughty boy that seems to love drenching himself in pee, or fighting to the last second to hold, or being naughty and getting excited when he's being forced to stay in pissy boxers for a long time.

I also think it's a super sexy way to think of a girly area. For example when I am writing stories I'll put things like.

"Laura begged her pussy to regain control of the flow, but her cute girly didn't want to obey, the pee flooded her panties and Laura knew full well she's be punishing her naughty girly all evening by refusing to change her panties"

Does anyone else think of it in this odd way or is it just me?

Edited by jmatthews1995