Sighting in the Park

Yesterday afternoon I decided to go to this park not far from where I live. There's a walking/jogging trail that runs along side the main road that ends at a parking area at one end. I like to park in this smaller dirt area about 3/4 of the way along the trail. About ten or twelve cars can park in this lot which has no toilets.

From this area you have a good view of the trail and it's easy to see if someone is approaching.

Frequently, you will see guys peeing between or behind the cars as they arrive or get ready to leave. I too, have been known to "pop a squat" here from time to time.

I sat in the car, backed in to a shady spot, drinking a 24 oz. soda, when an attractive young girl, maybe about 18 or 19 years old, came off of the trail and unlocked the car parked to the right of me. She was wearing really tight and really short pink shorts.

She opened the door and put her left foot onto the bottom of the door opening so her leg would be raised. Then she pulled the leg of her shorts aside and started to pee. She made a terrific stream and there I was having a front row seat. As she finished, she turned around and acted startled as she saw me in the next car watching her. "Needed to go", is what she said as she got into the car and drove away. I can't believe she didn't see me sitting there until she was finished!

Watching this made me want to pee, too. So, I went behind the car and left some of the 24 oz. soda on the ground. LOL

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Very Wel Done , CrissyP , The girl you saw must have been so distracted in being really desperate to pee

That She really didn't notice you sitting in your car watching Her as she ley Her pee flow

No wonder She was surprised when she had discovered you had watched her have a pee . Then finally seeing you there . Priceless

I wonder if it aroused you after you yourself had peed . To then get back into your care to take care of your arousal from all that you had experienced just then . In getting yourself off by hand

It makes for a most wonderful & so arousing fantasy in imagining you enjoying yourself like that . As well as what you had seen too to get you Horny as hell

EXCELLENT :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :O_o: :tongue: :wink:

Keep on posting what you might see . When yourself is about to take a pee & what might occur after that too

It makes for some very arousing reading . A Hard cock as well too

Thank You , Very Much In Sharing that . I had Loved it :)

I'm suspecting she did it on purpose. She had to see me sitting there. Maybe she's into the same thing as I am. I would have done the same as her.

• Like 2
Another thought on this sighting you had . Since you are a woman . This young woman was not as concerned on being observed by you

Though if it was a man watching Her pee nonchalantly . I think it would likely be that She might had held off from peeing altogether

You were lucky at being in the right place at the right time to have enjoyed in watching Her as She was peeing

Though yours thoughts on this could be correct , Lucky Ypu

Kevin, you are probably right. However, even though I'm "straight", the sight of a pretty young lady peeing gets me excited.