Want to be Useful (crossposted from AO3)

This is based on Arcane, the League of Legends show. It's really good, so you should give it a watch if you haven't!

This contains piss drinking and oral sex between a girl of like 18-19 and her adoptive father. In the show they have a complex, uncomfortable at times, but seemingly genuinely caring relationship, which I find really compelling, even though I usually don't like that kind of relationship. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about them!

Silco shifted uncomfortably in his plush office chair. While he was well acquainted with the limits of physical bodies, some still had a way of sneaking up on him. All night he had been up, pacing, thinking, planning, smoking, sipping wine, lost in thought. And now, with the morning sun peaking through the gray clouds, his body would not let him ignore his limitations any longer. He was already hard from the need for release. He could take care of it himself of course, but after a long night, he wanted nothing more than to see that beautiful shock of blue hair between his thighs. Jinx might not always follow the rules, but she was eager to please, in her own particular way.

Silco pressed the button to ring in Jinx's workshop.

The bell brought Jinx out of her haze. She heard it even through the bass heavy din of her music, its shrill tone cutting through the thrumming sound. The bell sent a little thrill through her. It could mean many things, but it was only rung by one person: Silco. She threw down the bomb she was tinkering with and dashed through the narrow passages only she knew about, the ones that led to Silco's office.

With no notice, the blue haired girl dropped down from the rafters, right onto her caretaker's abdomen, straddling him. He winced and of course Jinx noticed.

"You rang?" She wiggled her hips in anticipation, rubbing on his belly and his stiff prick.

"Ohhhh~ is that a vial of shimmer in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me~"

"My lovely Jinx, I need your assistance."

The blue-haired teen could guess what she had been called for. If it were sex he would have been more responsive when she rubbed on his cock, more pleased, less pained. And it probably wasn't to administer a dose of shimmer; he had already received his shimmer injection just a few hours ago, and if he were pained by old wounds, he wouldn't have an erection. Which left one likely possibility.

"Of course, daddy, anything you need," she simpered. "You know your little Jinx would do anything for you."

She laid it on thick, grinding her bony ass right above his pubic mound.

Silco let out a pained little gasp. God, she loved that. She was the only one he'd show that much vulnerability to, the only one that got to see this human weakness.

"Jinx, please." It wasn't a beg, but an admonition. She narrowed her eyes - she would make him beg.

"Please what, daddy?"

"If you know why I called you, then don't tease. I need you so badly, and you're so very good at what you do."

Jinx glowed at the praise, but decided to play dumb for just a little longer, even as she pressed more of her weight directly into his bladder.

"Oh? And what is it you need? You can't just expect everyone to read your mind."

"Jinx, the way you're so purposefully torturing me tells me you know what it is I need."

"Say it, old man," she whispered in his ear as she took a fist and really rammed it into his bladder.

Silco gasped at the pain, and panicked a bit at feeling a little drip of piss leak out of him. Fine, he would give her what she wanted.  "Please, my love. I have to piss. Please, will you help me."

She was a little disappointed he'd given in so easily. Jinx had always liked to play with her food before she ate it, but he had done what she'd wanted, and it did seem like his need was great.

Lighting fast she swung her leg off his waist and knelt on the floor in front of him. His knees she spread roughly so she could have better access to the numerous buttons of his pants. She undid them with deft finger and almost tore his trousers off. Then just a thin red silk cloth, slightly damp, separated his erection from her.

The sight of it bulging up and out distracted her, and though she hadn't meant to tease again, she couldn't help it. She pulled his cock out of its silk confines and placed just the tip in her mouth, rolling the foreskin back with her lips. She flicked her tongue under the foreskin, lapped at the frenulum, and sucked gently on the slit, tasting the piss that had already leaked out.

But all her enthusiastic ministrations only made his cock harder. Silco groaned. "My lovely Jinx, as divine as you feel, I have more pressing needs. You know I can't start if you're doing that."

The girl stopped teasing and sat still a moment. Silco's cock rested heavy and firm on her tongue. He took a deep breath and tried to relax.

For Jinx, the anticipation was torture. Anticipation for the physical sensation of course, but even more for the feeling of being useful, of being used, of for once doing something right. Of being praised. "Good girl, Jinx, my perfect love," he would say. She shivered with excitement, but carefully held his softening cock on her flat tongue. Delayed gratification always was hard on her.

But finally she felt it. His member throbbed. One twitch, two. And-

Release.

Hot liquid trickled into her mouth. Bitter and acrid, but delicious, all him. His cock twitched and the flow cut off.

Dutifully she swallowed what she'd been given. As soon as she had, he released again a slow, contained trickle. His body was still tense.

The next time he cut off so she could swallow, she pulled off him. "You're holding back. You know I can take it, but you always start so slow. Just let go, daddy~"

Silco looked down at her with adoration in his eyes. His precious girl, of course she could take it. "Alright my lovely Jinx, my perfect child, I know you can take it. I won't hold back."

Roughly he shoved his now mostly soft cock back into her mouth - far back, so that her nose nestled into his trimmed pubic hair. Cold hands grasped the girl's braids.

Seconds later he released. Piss flowed down her throat in a steady cascade. The hot stream was strong, but not too forecul. The dark-haired man was not holding back, but he wasn't trying to overwhelm her. Still it was a lot to handle. Jinx swallowed desperately, not spilling a drop, her head swimming.

Silco allowed himself a rare moment of complete relaxation. Eyes closed, hands absently stroking the blue hair between his legs. He sighed and laid his head back in his chair. The twin feelings of the pressure receding from his bladder and the warm wet throat swallowing around him were enough to tear little moans from him.

He pissed for what felt like an eternity, the dawn-lit room completely silent except for Jinx's swallowing and the muffled trickle of flowing liquid.

Finally, the older man's stream slowed and came to a stop. He flexed, pushing out a few final drops. Jinx swallowed one last time before pulling off slightly to lick all around the shaft. She sucked at the slit and pushed her tongue under the foreskin, ending her task the same way she began it.

After a moment, the older man gently lifted her chin with one hand, now warmed from threading through Jinx's hair. She looked up at Silco with big eyes and smiled, her head still swimming from lack of oxygen.

"Good girl, Jinx. You've done such a good job. I couldn't ask for better. My perfect love, my beautiful daughter. You're all that I need."

Jinx absolutely glowed. She done a good job. She was perfect, perfect for him. He needed her -she was all that he needed.

He pulled Jinx back up onto his lap and held her close, her face buried in his dark hair. He could feel her heart pounding from the praise and the intimacy and rubbed soothing little circles on her back. When her heart was not beating like a bomb about to go off, he pulled her face towards his and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her tongue. Maybe tomorrow he would ask to taste her.  But for now, the exhaustion of the day was creeping up on him, and he wanted nothing more than to sink into his soft plush bed with his love, his perfect Jinx, in his arms.

"Come my lovely girl, my Jinx, let's go to bed."

• 2 months later...

Part 2 contains public urination, assisted peeing, some pee vandalism, public groping and semipublic sex, a little pee drinking, and similar warnings about adopted daughters and fathers.

Jinx is like 19-20 in both of these though

~~~~~~~

It was late. The bakers were just starting to wake up but they had not yet headed to work, while the last stragglers from the night stumbled home.

Silco and Jinx cut a pair of sharp shadows down the street. Silco's silhouette nearly unchanging as he glided down the damp street, Jinx's fast and twitching with late night energy.

It was a long walk back home from Piltover across the undercity, especially at this time of night. But Jinx had insisted they walk.
"To enjoy the night air," she said. But the way she rubbed her hand over his ass and palmed at the hard cock in his trousers suggested other things, more enjoyable than the night air.

All night at the glittering charity gala, she'd hung around him like a fur stole. Looking more like the arm candy of a rich industry magnate than the adopted daughter of one.
Jinx thought it was a fun game to grope him when no one could see. Little squeazes and presses under tables and in empty stairways.

And when they weren't out of sight enough to risk fondling him, she'd lean into his ear and whisper the absolute filthiest things she could dream up.

And she had a very active imagination.

Her behavior was all Jinx: impulsive, risky, outlandish, but tantalizing. Her teasing had left him half hard and frustrated the whole night.

Well he'd have been frustrated either way. These charity galas were so grating. Always some masturbatory Piltie charity he had to pretend to value.

At least thanks to Jinx's attention, he was frustrated in a more pleasant way.

As usual, the booze was free flowing and that had helped to take the edge off the night, but he was definitely feeling the effects all that liquid had on his bladder. He had neglected to relieve himself at all during the event. Firstly because he had a bladder as large and strong as a Talis hammer and genuinely had not felt the need.

And secondly, he knew that the more full he was the more fun it would be for Jinx. With the way she had been on him all night, he imagined she would be more than a little excited to help him.

Jinx had drunk almost as much as he had, despite his cautioning her, but she had gone to the ladies room just before they left, and several times before that, and once into an ornate urn that was older than Piltover itself.

Now, walking back, Silco realized just how much he'd had to drink. What had been a dull ache as they crossed the bridge was rapidly progressing to an urgent need to piss.

Not to worry. They were well out of Piltover and into the outskirts of Zaun now, where it was not an uncommon sight to see someone releasing their bladder into the muddy Pilt or onto the cobblestones in broad daylight, or what passed for it.

Silco was a more cautious in his relief than some,  but no less bold. He actually prefered to piss with his back against a wall, facing out into the street. You only have to get jumped while mid-stream once to be forever wary of pissing against a wall.

So when the dark haired man pulled Jinx towards the facade of a closed storefront, she had a couple guesses of what might happen next.

"What is it?" she chirped.

"Will you do something for me, lovely?"

That got Jinx very interested; Silco often asked her to do things, and usually they were fun. If it wasn't an important errand, a meeting to spy on, or person to kill in a dramatic fashion, it was probably something sexy.

"Anything for you, daddy," she drawled.

"I need to piss. Will you please aim while I look out?"

Jinx's face fell just a little. "Is that all? Duh. Of course I will. You don't need to ask every time, old man." Her adopted father could be so weirdly formal sometimes. He didn't need to ask. He could just say he had to take a whiz and she'd have his hose in her hand faster than he could blink.

It was kind of nice to be asked though. Nice to be given a task she knew only she could do.

Silco stood with his back to the wall while the blue haired woman undid the numerous buttons on her adopted father's fly, her dexterous fingers making short work of the tiny mother of pearl discs. In no time at all she had his cock out, resting gently in her hand. The weight and heat of it felt comforting in the cold air.

As soon as Jinx shifted to stand beside him, Silco released a sigh and a messy splatter of piss, flying in all directions from his foreskin.

Jinx giggled, waving the man's tool all around and splashing everywhere. The area in front of them was sprinkled liberally with piss, but there wasn't a substantial puddle because Silco's urine was so spread out.

That wouldn't do. So Jinx gently pulled her father's foreskin back to allow the clear liquid to flow out in a single thick torrent. The force of it sent droplets up from the cobblestones, but now, with a more concentrated stream, the piss started pooling in the cracks between the stones and running in a grid pattern down the street.

Jinx found this immensely satisfying.

"Wow you really had to go!" She teased. "Why did you hold it so long? I don't think I saw you go take a leak the entire time. Unless you did it under the table during that awful speach Heimerdinger gave. I know I did~"

Silco mentally filed away for later the image of Jinx pissing onto the floor durring the keynote speach, right next to the image of her using an antique urn as a chamber pot. He would be surprised at her audacity if he didn't know exactly where it came from.

"I didn't have to go then," Silco answered honesty. "And besides, I know how much you like it when your daddy's bladder is very full.

"That's sweet, daddy, but you should have gone before. You always say I should never wait to pee."

An instruction she took to heart - Jinx never hesitated to squat wherever she was and void her bladder when the need arose. Which was often. Her bladder never could hold much. Apparently not even long enough to get through Counciler Heimerdinger's admittedly long speach.

In fact, watching her gaurdian take a leak all over the cobblestones made her have to pee too.

Holding Silco's still-spraying dick with one hand she lifted up her cocktail dress with the other.

Or tried to. When she failed to gather the fabric with one hand, she let go of Silco's cock and used both hands to hold the slick material.

Fortunately, the older man's dick was more than half hard, and stayed mostly horizontal when she let go. So piss continued to wash down the cobblestones in a clean arc for a few seconds before he cut off the flow. He did not move to hold onto his dripping prick. Jinx would do it for him.

And sure enough, as soon as Jinx was satisfied with her dress being out of the way, she took his member back in her hand and adopted a high squat with her pelvis thrust forward.

They started pissing almost simultaneously. But Jinx's stream made Silco's earlier messy foreskin piss look neat and tidy in comparison. Her urine dribbled down her legs and splashed in several erratic streams in front of her.
But without a free hand she couldn't adjust the flow.

Silco kindly offered a helping hand to his ward. He reached across Jinx to swipe a finger up her sex, parting her inner labia. Immediately her multiple messy streams converged into one thick one.
Using two fingers he gently lifted the skin around her uretha so that all her urine flowed out cleanly,  stopping the drips down her thighs.

Now their twin streams shot out onto the glistening stones in front of them. Jinx aimed her father's cock so that their streams landed in the same place, their combined fluids mingling in the street.

Silco began gently massaging her sex with his fingers, drawing a little moan from Jinx and sending her clear stream wavering around.

On the other side of the street, a couple staggered past, but neither Jinx nor Silco stopped their piss. It was clear the strangers were too drunk and to involved with groping each other to take much notice of their surroundings at all.

Jinx's small bladder soon ran dry. Her flow trickled to a stop and she pushed out a few final spurts.

"That's my good girl, Jinx. Get it all out."
Silco kept his fingers on her, now rubbing his adopted daughter's clit slowly.

Silco, of course, was still pissing like a Zaunish racehorse, fed shimmer and diuretics.

Jinx renewed her game of spraying his urine over as much of the stones in front of them as she could.

There was a lamp post a jew feet away, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get Silco's stream to reach.

"Hey old man, piss harder, I wanna see if we can hit that lamp post."

Silco obliged. He loved to indulge his daughter in all things, even when they were somewhat childish or vulgar. The delight on her face was too intoxicating to deny her.

He pressed down with his pelvic muscles, trying to piss as hard as he could. His stream shot forward by several feet, hissing loudly as the urine gushed out of his urethra.

Jinx aimed the stream so it hit the base of the lamp post, then up and up until Silco's clear torrent of piss hit maybe three and a half feet up. She waved his prick around, hitting the post sometimes and other times falling on the street. Her girlish delight in sharp contrast with the moans he was drawing from her.

"Wow, you sure can.. mhmm.. piss, daddy. I feel even more.. ooh.. proud of myself for being able to swallow.. fuuuuh.. all that, ya know?" she said, and thrust her hips into his hand.

For a few seconds the street echoed with the sound of piss spraying on to the cobblestones and Jinx's little whines and moans of pleasure.

Pissing as hard as he could made his bladder empty faster though, and soon his well ran dry. His stream sputtered to a hault, but he did not push out the last spurts of piss.

Nor did Jinx did shake him off, but started stroking Silco's hardened prick.

That is until he knelt down in front of her on the deserted street, dampening the fabric on his knees with their combined piss, and began tongueing the insides of her legs where her urine had dripped. The older man switched to inserting a single finger into Jinx's entrance, fucking into her gently.

He licked from her right calf up to her inner thigh, stopping before he got to her sex. All the while babbling sweet nothings to her and fucking her with his finger.

'Good girl, Jinx your piss tastes so good. Thank you my lovely for giving it to me. So sweet, my lovely Jinx, love helping you piss everywhere my perfect daughter."

His cock stood out hard and red from his trousers, twitching as he licked the piss off his lovely daughter's legs. Silco went back down to Jinx's left calf and again licked his way up, savoring the taste of her clear urine. This time he didn't stop when he reached the apex of her thighs.

He kept going, licking around her clit and sucking the piss that still clung to her labia. When he removed his finger from her cunt, she whined at the new emptiness until he replaced it with his tongue. Then she whined at the new fullness, as his tonuge stretched her. Always so tight, it was a wonder she could take his cock at all.

He fucked into her like that for a while, and when his tongue got tired, he moved his mouth up to her clit and inserted two fingers, sucking at the sensitive head and finger fucking her roughly.

It wasn't long before she came.

She gave no warning, just a gradual building in intesity to her moans and then a flood of wetness on the palm of his hand and her muscles tensing and contracting.

It was incredible to feel her come undone around him. Made him ache to feel the contractions of her orgasm around his cock again. He finger fucked her through her climax, and kept sucking her clit until she pulled him off. Looked up at her with mismatched eyes, love in his heart, and blood in his cock.

Silco slowly stood up, wincing at the pain from kneeling on the hard stones. He gave Jinx a moment to catch her breath and then drawled, "Well, aren't you going to finish your job? Clean me off, lovely."

Jinx grinned and dutifully kneeled beneath him. She gripped his cock with one hand and licked up and down the shaft.

When she took the head into her mouth, Silco pushed out the last few spurts of piss still in his bladder and sighed at the dual pleasures of finally being completely empty and of having a warm wet mouth around his aching cock.

But a blowjob wasn't what he wanted. No, after a night of her relentless teasing, he needed to fuck her, hard, right there in the street.

Before Jinx started to suck him off in earnest, he grabbed the bun she'd gathered her braids into, lifted her off her knees, and pressed her face into the wall. Roughly he gathered her dress into a bunch at her back and plunged his cock into her wet cunt with one strong thrust.

After the night of teasing, Silco felt like he was going to cum after just a few thrusts.

"I might not.. oh fuck you're so wet.. last long, my sweetheart.. you should.. fuuuck... touch yourself," he gasped. "Tell me when.. mmm.. you're about to cum."

Fast and hard, he fucked the moaning Jinx as she rubbed her clit furiously. The only thought he had was to fuck her until he drained his balls inside her. Usually he would be more concerned with making her cum as many times as he could, but all night he had been dying to shoot his load into her tight wet cunt and it was too much to resist doing it now.

Jinx was getting close. She was still sensitive from her last orgasm, so the angle of Silco's cock pressing against her G spot with every thrust, the aching stretch of his cock, always just a little too big for her small build, and the rabid rubbing of her clit had her on the edge of collapse.

Finally she was there.

"Oh god daddy, please, fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming."

The feeling of her muscles clenching around him was enough to push him over the edge, and followed after her, sinking into her to the hilt and sending ropes of cum into her.

He held her like that for a few minutes while they both caught their breath. Finally his cock slipped out of her and his cum dripped down onto the cobblestones. Silco knelt down and licked the sticky mess from her thighs and her sex, drawing a few overstimulated moans from Jinx. She would have happily walked home with his cum dripping down her legs, but Silco liked to clean her up.

"Remember to pee after sex Jinx," he reminded her.
And she let loose a trickle of pee into his mouth.
He swallowed it down easily, and gave her a last lick to clean her up.

Then he straightened up and she returned the favor, sucking the cum out of his cock and swallowing down the scant mouthful of piss he gave her.

Jinx tucked his cock back into his trousers, buttoned them, and gave the older man a kiss on the lips, not lustful, just full of love and care.

Then they walked hand in hand through the dark streets back home.

• Like 1